on ill winds unease rides
[html]

ooc

Word Count → 000 short~

'Why...' Angel mused. Unsure of his reasoning behind, he only knew that he just... Did. 'I am not sure... Belief in God is something my parents, my father in particular, instilled into me. I never questioned it as a child, nor as an adult. When ever I had a question my father answered it in a way that gave me no doubts about the existence of any God. And due to my belief as a child, as malleable as a child's mind is, I carried these beliefs into adulthood and lived by them. They never failed me and therefore I never doubted what I had been taught. Not once'. The last part was a lie. After Maria's death he had spent a large chuck of his time doubting and just looking for an excuse, some evidence that God had not caused her demise because of something he had done. That it was just a random, unpreventable occurrence.

'Why do you not believe?' he asked, turning the question on her. Not out of malice, or teasing. But out of curiosity and wonder. The same reasons she asked him. Had she been raised with no believe simply because that was her parents life. Or was she specifically told there was no higher being than man himself?

<style>
.agenl1dasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenl1dasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenl1dasut b {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenl1dasut {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... f032e8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e0211; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenl1dasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenl1dasut .wordcount {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread