party all night
[html]my sincerest apologies for the delay. >_> I hate college. Thanks for inviting me, you guys! I don’t know if secuis can use lighters…. But… let’s just say he can? XD

Since Hilsburn dissolved, it had almost seemed like Ezra had forgotten how to interact with his comrades. Not that he didn’t want to, of course, he just seemed to be in another world comprised of only Eli and himself The secui hybrid had followed his Stormbringer friend to meet all the relatives, and happily made their acquaintance. The husky introduced himself and his ruby son, who said hello and promptly ran off somewhere to meet up with his newfound friends. “Boys,” he said to Saul, chuckling. Ezra had been pleased to see his son go out of his way to become friends with the other pups that were in the group.

The bottle had been handed to him, and he gladly drank it deeply. The vodka had never bothered him, in fact he quite enjoyed the burn it left down his throat. Not wanting to drink all of it, he handed the bottle back to Saul after a few more swigs. As he waited for inebriation to take over, he sat back and watched the group interact. The secui wagged his tail occasionally, listening to the banter and the song that was performed. He looked over to Lilin and Saul, and smiled. He may have been soft-spoken, but it didn’t mean he wasn’t having fun.

The group turned to truth or dare. It wasn’t exactly the sort of thing he expected to be included in, so the hybrid finally lay on the ground, intending to lounge for the rest of the night. He remembered his little present, however, and took it out of his
satchel with a black lighter. The joint was one of very few left he had from Hillsburn but this was a celebration, and Ezra had nothing else to offer his friends. The end lit quickly and he inhaled deeply, relishing in his favorite vice.

“Anyone else want any?” the wolf-dog asked after what must have been an hour of silence. He smiled, his tail thumping against the dirt happily.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread