Prodigal Member
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The door opened, revealing the powerful leader that held his home together. Hadley smiled shyly, reassured by the brief clap on his shoulder. He opened his mouth to explain why he was there and give Jazper the carving that he had made, but the giant male wasn't done talking, sweeping his arm for Hadley to step in. Nervously he nodded, entering the large room. Curiously he looked around, noting all the books and the large bed that was there. Light filtered in as well, giving the room a very large welcoming air to it. It looked like it was meant to be filled with people, or an intimate retreat for lovers, not for what he had come for.

Asked if he would be staying in the pack permanently Hadley jerked, suddenly feeling immensely guilty. The trip had done him good, but he still felt bad for leaving his pack behind to go off. I-if it's alright, I want to stay. The scarred hybrid shifted around nervously before remembering why he had come, fishing through his satchel before pulling up a simple wooden carving depicting a shield. Made one for the members... Would he like it?

<style type="text/css">
.hadhope b {font-weight:bold; color:#735f53; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.hadhope p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhope {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#b9afa9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lkTq1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494543; padding:400px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#d7d7d7; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#aca39d 0px 0px 3px;}
.hadhope p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhope p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread