[ J ] overly attracted and terribly convinced
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The faint amber lights danced from one female to the other in silent assessment, procuring a sense of their physical attributes by what could be immediately observed. While a smile and kind heart were a pleasure to behold, the warrior spirit was fond of spying desired physical attributes within another, prospective or otherwise. It could not be helped and she harbored no shame toward this fault, rather embraced it and let it be known that her eye was wandering, carefully mapping the musculature beneath the hues of black and white.

In the midst of observation, she politely dipped her head in acknowledgement to the young female’s greeting, then just as fluidly turned her attention to the named, and now verbal other. Both ears came forward as the soft smile upon her lips waned by a little to her boldly offered warning. “I have travelled alone for many seasons, and understand the ruthlessness of the world we dwell within,” the Nomad offered gently. “And I have come to learn that if one’s fangs are bore in desperation for a meal, it is better to share it, than forfeit one’s life for a bit of meat.” Again, her soothing hues passed between the two females. “However, I find it best to trust in the instincts granted by our ancestors, and expect the same of any other. We are engraved with a sense of where our place is within this world and where we resided within a pack. If a Lost Soul chooses to contest that even upon unmarked ground, they will be guided back toward their path by whatever means they choose to travel.”

Just a smoothly and confidently as she professed the words of her mentor and Shepard, the glow of content returned to her face and as she breathed deeply the fragrant air and felt her chest swell with the richness of life, she felt renewed in spirit with heightened expectations for what would come of this encounter. Surely the ancestors had a plan in the works to invoke such an intimate conversation. “But I trust this was not the reason for your visit this day,” she continued softly. “May I ask what has brought you to these borders, Viola and Chara Linard?”

373 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread