[ J ] overly attracted and terribly convinced
[html]

A family. Yes, that is exactly what she wanted. The idea was so appealing, that Viola began to drool a little bit as X'yrin spoke. Luckily she realized quick enough and rubbed the side of her muzzle with a paw. Sharing knowledge, creativity, and life; oh my gods, yes! This place sounded like it was full of friendly wolves! Lots of people know and love and be happy with. Ichika seemed to promise Viola everything she had ever dreamed of, and more. Here she would make her home and make a family of friends.

She, and her sister. Sparing a side glance at Chara, the younger sister tried to read the red and white wolf's expression. Her sister was being reserved, but well, she was always sort of reserved. If only Chara would wear her emotions on her sleeve like Viola; the younger sister would have no trouble reading her older sister then. Alas, that was not so, which is why Viola really couldn't tell what Chara thought of X'yrin.

I bet she likes her. She has to! Who couldn't like the High Shepard, with intelligence and serenity in every word she spoke? Rubbing her paws together, Viola made sure to be relatively calm before replying for both herself and her sister. "We would love all that. To share, and love, and be part of a really wonderful family!"

She paused and looked expectantly at Chara. It was her sisters agree, and then their new future could begin. Then, they could open themselves to this new, gorgeous land and embrace all that it had to offer, just like X'yrin said.

ooc. Oh, it's all good! ^_^ I'm fine with any speed, teehee.

<style type="text/css">
.flower b {color:#000000; font-weight:bold;}
.flower p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 2px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread