A New Dawn
[html]

Insomnia
Lights will guide you home. And ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you

Insomnia didn't know if it was her words or some other reason that caused the aggressive tension in the air to dissipate just a little, but she was glad of it nonetheless. The other wolf's posture changed slightly, and he grew quiet, leaving a sort of stillness in the air. Insomnia took it as a good sign, and a smile started to spread on her face. But it stop and it went back to the emotionless face it was thus before. The eerie glow that had encompassed the other's eyes receded, and even in the dim she could make out the mesmerizing blue and yellow that they left behind. She found herself unable to look away, startled at seeing something so... so pretty, in such an unexpected place. She shook her black mangy face , tears still rolling down her face.

Insomnia had never been the kind to behave in affectionate ways when she was out of her mind. Shadowfang had been a hell raiser and an adventurer while she was the determined angel of the two. It was a balance she had grown accustom. Settling in, she growled again before he began to speak, she didn't want to hear it, for surely he knew. It was the shudder of his breath, a sign of guilt. His aura was dim, troubled, and it enveloped the two. She needed to fight it off, she refused to succumb because she had to be the one to help him. Her troubles were inevitable. She wasn't so sure about his.

Forcefully she shoved him further into the ground and growled deeply as she looked into his eyes seriously. Her face did not hold the snarl she so wished to reveal, instead she let her frustration display itself in her pale green and blue visionaries as they buried into his. For an exaggerated moment, her eyes watched his, getting the message to him that she was strong and didn't need his help, he had left afterall. It burned. The emotion burned her and for a moment she faltered as he spoke again, causing her to shove him down harder and let the burning rumble course through her body in another, more agitated growl, before she whirled around and left him on the ground.

Wheeling around on her hind legs, Insomnia stared at Shadowfang, her words formulating as she evaluated him. She felt surreal in that moment, more like her mother than she had been in the past weeks, she felt headstrong and determined. She knew what she wanted. In a forced quiet voice, her words were just as sure, "Open your eyes, Shadow." She let her words sink in as she began to recline onto her haunches, a sign that she would not be moved and that she had made up her mind. Feeling calmer and more in control, she turned her head to watch as she so wanted to see himself lower himself to the ground, but she knew he would not do that. He was prideful, full of "love".

She waited for any response, calculating his reactions and not liking what she was witnessing. He was holding something from her. Throughout their friendship and mate ship she had always been an open book for him and he for her. She shook her head again and stood up slowly. "I just... I just need to be alone. You've hurt me more and more Shadowfang. Each day." She slowly kissed his cheek and walked off deeper into the woods. She was going insane again and he did not need to see it.

Tears stream down on your face, I promise you I will learn from my mistakes

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread