A New Dawn
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow walked on two legs as he moved slowly through the forest. His eyes and eyes were on high alert as the very whisper of the wind thought the trees spoke to him. He took his nose to the air and took in the scent of the world around him and he got it, The scent of Insomnia. Shadow looked around and saw the direction the trees were moving in the wind and judging by her scent she was not to far off. Shadow kept a quick pace as he moved with determination. Shadow had been asked by Insomnia to meet him in the forest of New Dawn and he would do just that.

He could pick up her scent stronger now and as his eyes pierced the darkness he picked up the dark fur of his love sitting upon a large rock that was high enough to act as a seat. He smiled lightly as he moved slowly out of the shadow and into view of the beautiful full moon above. His mismatched eyes locked onto hers and he nodded lightly as he started to move closer. Hey, Insomnia! I'm here like you asked.Shadow moved a couple steps closer as he read her eyes and her body language, he didn't know what the talk would be about but he hoped it was a good topic.

<style>
.darkpath .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.darkpath p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkpath b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.darkpath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 5isl-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.darkpath-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.darkpath .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Insomnia
Lights will guide you home. And ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

-WC: 1049. OOC: Moo.

It beats, a lulling and contrarily confident tempo that reverberates through the hushed wind, low and weighing down upon them- the breaks in the air, the crevices of space, wrinkles in time. Like the hand of an old pocketwatch, it thrums with a steady pace, practiced and unaffected by that which may stand obstinate in its path. Where such a rhythm is destined to linger is a fact that as yet is, ironically, uncertain. For the heart that embraces the gentle pounding within is carried devoutly by a framework that does not adhere to the rules etched in its sound. Though wrapping oneself defiantly around one's heart, and though navigating a careful existence with careful obedience to the heart's will are both natural acts, reflexes to experience even, this one prefers the quiet solemnity of her own mind. Where there are wolves who think solely through the desires of their clockwork organ, its thrum echoing louder than their own voice, so too are there wolves who would rather wonder upon their own time. To avoid having to listen to the nagging of their heart, the obnoxious pleads it makes as it tries to make one see right and wrong. In a world so filled with gray, the heart is obsolete in wisdom, outdone in all but love- though even in such an area of expertise does it fail on occasion. When there ceases to be a definitive line between the deeds of so-called 'good' and 'bad', simultaneously does there cease to be a reason to think with your heart.

It leads you astray and causes more trouble than it does you good.

In spite of the thousands of reasons to cast away the clock, however, in light, there are in fact two reasons to allow it to remain. It keeps good sense of the time, though again such a thing is merely relative, for no sentient being can even begin to comprehend the untameable force of a second and its successors. All the same, it grants the ability to breathe to exist, and subsequently the knowledge that it is going to strike its last bell. As the body falls, the heart speaks of its descent, and one may go down with peace on their minds, just as they were born. It ticks away inside her as we speak, still beating, still humming.

It shows us we are alive. That is its first reason. The second? We have yet to discover why a heart is so doubly important.

She finds herself tempted to release a soft hum into the shifting winds as her teal eyes trace delicate lines into the stone all around, grand and rusted as it appears. Perhaps only due to her interest in whether the curvaceous walls would mirror her, mimic the vibrations and sing a hollow tune back to her. She is a peculiar creature, content in her independence and unfazed by the wealthy loneliness that sighs through spring itself. Those sharp eyes observe a shiver that ripples through the flakes falling from the heavens above, gaze scything across the skies and back to the rock wall above and before her.

Hah, the promise of flight. It is a promiscuous and lecherous world in the beyond, a place where so few find themselves able to wander. Of that number, a gander could be taken as to how many revel in the sick touch of the wind as it caresses beneath you, nimble hands running expert fingers through your fur, touching you, goading you. Catering to your desires in a breathless air vent, where warm mingles with cold and leaves hot sweat all over your body. Her hands are precious and careful, though not harmless. Willful and simply not touching where they need not- taking aim with the precision of such a poor falcon, and then wrapping soft talons around you. Bidding you not leave her embrace, refusing you anyone but her. The sky is a wonderful lady, but the wind, she is not so kind. This wolf below knows her whispers, how savoury they sound in their chocolate-lined deceit. The wind, she is a frightful thing.

Then again, maybe that's why it's so damn fun to toy with her. Flying is like a slap in her face, much as she tries to keep you.

Though the echoes of her own voice ring hollow between the great walls, other sounds do not escape the scope of her rounded ears. Blackened markings upon her face curve as her lips revert into a flat line, the sound of her humming simply ceasing to exist. Eyes remain closed as the sounds of paws and other things- clearly not of her knowledge, the near black brute has not bothered to change her position nor to acknowledge the pair's presence; if they so desire, they may shatter what has now become silence and speak. She does not, as yet, see reason to. Naturally there can be no such thing as harmony in a place where mother and fucker seem to run in tandem- the company that has chosen to make itself known is of significantly different... Flavour than the others she has discovered thus far. Oddly so, spring time does not find it to her distaste, quite. The corners of her lips twitch, the ghost of a smile coming to life and then fading again, after his statement has punctured a hole into the emptiness. Hello Shadow... You finally have come, where have you been the past few nights. Her voice was now dark. She smirked and jumped down off the rock, landing on two feet. She looked over her 'mate' and shook her head. She had heard stories of where he had been. Of course, he always had females all over him. He did not care about her. He truly didn't- thus if he did, he would of been there for her.

"Do you care?" She practically spat at him, she bared her fangs her right hand moving to a knife she had stolen from shadow one night. Her smirk never left her face though. She found this hilarious. He needed to tell her, or there would be a bloodshed tonight and he would have to fight her off. If not, that just means more scars for him and less blood.

Tears stream down on your face, I promise you I will learn from my mistakes

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow took a step back quickly at seeing the fangs flash at him and he then watched her hand move to her side and lightly touched what looked to be a handle of a knife.Shadow didn't know what to make of her actions or her distaste or the anger in her words. Had she planed on trying to kill him? For what? He couldn't understand what could have happened from yesterday to tonight. Shadow only remembered her being happy and glad to have him around and now here she was with a knife looking as though she was going to kill him. Shadow tail that had been waving lightly from side to side at the sight of his love was now stopped and his ear were ever so slightly pulled back. He could never hurt her or attack her, if she attacked him all he would be able to do, would be to block and dodge and run.

His eyes looked deep into hers as she asked her question and then he lowered his head lightly as he took a step forward.Love....you know I have been here, hunting and watching the boards, Titania and Zalen have made me an Epsilon so I have had to be really busy. I even had to go after bears. I sleep next to you every night, I just have to get up early....You know that.Shadow took another careful step towards her as he reached out slowly with his hand as he made his voice nice and soft and welcoming. Love...are you alright?...

<style>
.darkpath b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.darkpath {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... 5isl-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.darkpath .inner {margin:150px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Insomnia

She had lost herself. All she could do was tear and rip and gouge, bite and slash and crunch. The only sound Insomnia could hear was the crack of bark giving way; the only thing she could taste was the venom pooling around her fangs. In the back of her twisted mind, flickering memories of Arabelle urged her on, forced her to try and destroy the great willow she had once revered. And she complied, throwing her whole body into the task as she bit and shredded and ripped the great tree's life away, little by little.

She was insane. Nothing more, nothing less.

But she was not the only one. Insomnia paused as another wolf emerged from the shadows, his fiery eyes dancing with the same insanity as hers. Insomnia's eyes flickered over him, taking in his ashen fur and face. A low growl rumbled deep in her throat. Who did he think he was, intruding on such a scene? Why, for all he knew, Insomnia would lunge and attack him with the same ferocity she had attacked the willow with. Insomnia took a step toward the stranger, considering the thought. She sighed and shook her head. Insomnia paused, her flicking ears revealing her bewilderment. Any other wolf would be terrified by her display, but this one went so far as to try to care for her? Perhaps he was even more unstable than her initial analysis had revealed.

She breathed in his scent as he moved, picking up her head to respond to his voice. To any creature who had standards and a little more normalcy in their blood, the consistent circle this guy is making would have likely driven them mad, the cycle weaving confusion and irritation into their minds. It is almost entrancing, the sight, to this peculiar she-wolf. In an odd way she enjoys the sensation of being the gravitational force- how he lingers and curves and surrounds her, a dark abyss brushing against the centre of it all. A little conceited? Hardly. It practically means she's so fat she has her own orbit. All the same, the off-white lady casts her gaze briefly up to the cliff wall again, not caring to dizzy herself with his movements. The proximity between them goes unnoticed for the most part. Though Decembuary cares for more minor things such as insults ad verbatim and other assaults to dignity, physical intrusion- minus that one particular sort of 'intrusion'- does not matter to her. Not so much that she give him the pleasure of knowing it is bothersome.

I am not okay. You jerk! She growled again and looked up at the sky than sank into the ground on her haunches. I am going insane. She whined and wiped her tears that were wetting her eyes. She looked up at the male, her arms outstretching to her mate like a child would do.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
WC:462 [html]

Shadowfang
Hey, I just met you,
and this is crazy,

Shadow looked to Insomnia and watched her closely, he saw her move unlike she had ever before, and when she spoke to him the words, they were not hers. Shadow watched as she sunk deeper and deeper into her own mind, her own darkness. He reached for her but then he saw that she was looking to an empty part of the area as if seeing a person there. He looked and he saw nothing and it was then that he knew Insomnia was lost and that she needed him more now than ever. Shadow saw the attack of a tree and could only watch in horror at the sight of it all. What had happened in her mind that could have driven her from angel to lost soul in the span of less than 24 hours. Shadow was for the first time even, unable to think of how he could help, he wanted to more than anything but in this state it was hard to know how.

Shadow looked her deeply in the eyes seeing the tears and seeing the fright. He saw her arms open and by the look on her face and from the pain it looked like she was going through, there was no way he wasn't going to try and hold her close to make her feel better. When her arms opened he moved in and held her close as he closed his eyes and just let the hug tell her that he was there and that he cared and would die for her if he had too. Shadow gave a soft whimper as he held her and he took his muzzle and pushed it into her neck taking in her scent and trying to ease her, calm her in any way he could. She was his life and soul and to see her in such a state was not only hurting her but killing him, he never wanted her to be in so much pain and like he had promised he would be there for her.

Insomnia....I'm here, I have you, and I'm not letting go, I promise,I wont let you go. I love you, I Love you so much, You are my world and my moon, you are the night and day, you are my soul.Shadow cried as he did out of fear for what she must have been feeling within and even at what she must have been seeing and hearing within her own mind. He preyed to all the gods that Insomnia would come back to him, because if she did not then his very reason for joining the pack, his very reason for opening up and loving, would be gone if he couldn't have her there, standing by his side.

but here's my number,
so call me, maybe?

OOC: <3
WC: <3

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Insomnia

Insomnia didn't know if it was her words or some other reason that caused the aggressive tension in the air to dissipate just a little, but she was glad of it nonetheless. The other wolf's posture changed slightly, and he grew quiet, leaving a sort of stillness in the air. Insomnia took it as a good sign, and a smile started to spread on her face. But it stop and it went back to the emotionless face it was thus before. The eerie glow that had encompassed the other's eyes receded, and even in the dim she could make out the mesmerizing blue and yellow that they left behind. She found herself unable to look away, startled at seeing something so... so pretty, in such an unexpected place. She shook her black mangy face , tears still rolling down her face.

Insomnia had never been the kind to behave in affectionate ways when she was out of her mind. Shadowfang had been a hell raiser and an adventurer while she was the determined angel of the two. It was a balance she had grown accustom. Settling in, she growled again before he began to speak, she didn't want to hear it, for surely he knew. It was the shudder of his breath, a sign of guilt. His aura was dim, troubled, and it enveloped the two. She needed to fight it off, she refused to succumb because she had to be the one to help him. Her troubles were inevitable. She wasn't so sure about his.

Forcefully she shoved him further into the ground and growled deeply as she looked into his eyes seriously. Her face did not hold the snarl she so wished to reveal, instead she let her frustration display itself in her pale green and blue visionaries as they buried into his. For an exaggerated moment, her eyes watched his, getting the message to him that she was strong and didn't need his help, he had left afterall. It burned. The emotion burned her and for a moment she faltered as he spoke again, causing her to shove him down harder and let the burning rumble course through her body in another, more agitated growl, before she whirled around and left him on the ground.

Wheeling around on her hind legs, Insomnia stared at Shadowfang, her words formulating as she evaluated him. She felt surreal in that moment, more like her mother than she had been in the past weeks, she felt headstrong and determined. She knew what she wanted. In a forced quiet voice, her words were just as sure, "Open your eyes, Shadow." She let her words sink in as she began to recline onto her haunches, a sign that she would not be moved and that she had made up her mind. Feeling calmer and more in control, she turned her head to watch as she so wanted to see himself lower himself to the ground, but she knew he would not do that. He was prideful, full of "love".

She waited for any response, calculating his reactions and not liking what she was witnessing. He was holding something from her. Throughout their friendship and mate ship she had always been an open book for him and he for her. She shook her head again and stood up slowly. "I just... I just need to be alone. You've hurt me more and more Shadowfang. Each day." She slowly kissed his cheek and walked off deeper into the woods. She was going insane again and he did not need to see it.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
No!! I will not leave you alone again! Insomnia since our talk so long ago. I have stayed best you doing my best to make you happy. I have been around New Dawn more than anything now and have only left when asked if me by my Alpha or by duty to my pack. I promised you that I would stay near and I have. We have slept together many times in the past nights and I have been there when you were sad or when you were happy. I've been here and I promised. I will not let you be alone! What do you want to hear from me! Do you want to know about my past....I was an assassin I am still an assassin my father almost killed me so many times I can't even count. Before I met you I didn't know what love was and I never thought I would find it or even have a chance at having a family. I have killed many...I was cold and dark and I was a demon. You have saved me in more ways than you know. That is why I can't just stand by and let you face the darkness in your soul alone. You helped me rhythm mine...I will help you fight yours. Shadow moved towards her and reached out for her only being inches away he would be damned if he was going to lose her now. Not after trying so hard to get her back and stay around the pack grounds. He wasnt sure if she needed him or if she even wanted him now by how she was acting. But shadow needed her and was ready, willing and determined to fight for her.
[html]

.: OOC Text here. :: WC 000+ :.

Insomnia's words were dark, and rough, syllables ripped to jagged shreds around their corners, demolished and crumbled and tossed for trash. Her demeanour broke and namastes muzzle cracked into a snarl, ears pinning flush against her skull as wicked fangs flashed in the dancing play of bioluminescent auras, fire and ice. How dare you play naive with ME. YOU simply vanished, Without notice. without reason. without even a goodbye.

Tainted visuals were screened from a thick fog, flashing images, vivid recreations of a her despair; of the same loneliness that relentlessly sucked the life from her. Stole the breath from her chest, the strength in her back, broken any individual's will to wake from a lonely night's sleep. As quickly as she constructed the visions, they deteriorated into thin air, and a succubus smile stretched her slender muzzle as she gazed on in sought of his reaction.

Deep in her chest, she could feel it building. Manifest, rage. It burned, it twisted, it knotted in the deepest corner of her innards with undying determination until it sought out her lungs and engulfed them in a flame much stronger than the attraction to fame and glory. The lowest, and deepest of growls muttered brutal malice against the roof of her mouth, sliding over her wicked tongue with surprising coarseness until it arrived in still, silent air. "Don't you dare lie to me. You will never fight for me. You simply do not have the balls for it." She narrowed her eyes and waited for his answer to this challenge.

<style type="text/css">
.Insomnia_weird b {font-weight:bold; color:#bf36ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Insomnia_weird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Insomnia_weird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Insomnia_weird {margin:0px auto; width:499px; background-color:#000000; border:0px solid #000000; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size:14px; color:#bde8ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Not fight for you!!!!! I would die for you!!! I would fight wars for you!!!! I would do anything for you! I love you and care and want only your happiness and all I get is this!!! Your venom! I know this isn't you! I know the insomnia I love is hiding behind this darkness. I will not leave and I will fight for the one I love!! You will not get rid of me so easily....Shadow lowered and his eyes were taken by a strong determination. He would fight even if he had to subdue he would. He would remind her of who he was . He would show her his strength and his resolve. If after this he ended up losing her then so be it but no one...no one could say he didn't try. He growled at her but it wasn't towards his love it was towards what're this demon was that stood in front of him. Insomnia come back. Remember that night by the lake! Remember how we fell in love! Remember!.
Hostility. Destruction. Carnage.

O seething dusk, entrapment of the heart and soul, a broken listless concerto loneliness brings, the shadowed serenade of isolation and wretched solitude. Dejected purdah, pushing, pushing through the thin layer of roughened skin and dense midnight threads, in a single carnal brush of flesh, the blood boils, the veins pulsate richly as the life liquid flows like a river, angels whispering in defense, the daemon's laugh abrasive and boisterous, their omnipresence a distraught sonata of whim transformed into desire, desire to obsession, obsession to possession, possession to lethargic yearning. The siege of the heart is one of simmering compulsion, fixated deep beneath the surface of stoicism, of mortal slithering coil, the throbbing beat of frothing sepultra stripped of all allegiance, all inhibition, restraint nothing but a far away dream, one which haunts the effervescence of the soul, in multitudinous fervency. In a single ravishing stroke, the stratum is imperfect, crushed, and licked clean, a tongue ravenously devouring the flavor of heartbreak. The opus of creation, of devastation, life, death, and rebirth, all embraced fervidly in a circle of divine emancipation, so far off, in the domain of freedom, of independence, triumph, and liberty. 'Tis a wonder to behold, the emotion, and act of love. Love is patient, kind, in the minds of them all. In actuality, love is but a demented monster, a slip of sanity, sentience, and cognition. Betwixt the marvel, lies the twisting vessel of humiliation, disgrace, and chagrin. Love exists, and yet, its being is a testimony of lies and deceit. Logic, is but a concept out of grasp. She is but a ghost, churning amidst the realm between the living and the dead, cherished, by all who have succumbed to her seductive spell. All who touch her exquisite body, become shells of people, brutal shells of violence and tempestuous enticement. This savagery, cruelty...this, is true beauty.

She couldn't seem to stay away from the words. they were part of her life. They described her. It would be a foolish thing to think that such an ugly beast as herself could live by any other ways. Yet she wasn't ugly, was she? No. She was far from that. She was a goddess of great prowess and beauty. They cringed to hear her name spoken, and fell upon their loyal knees in front of her. I hate you. I HATE YOU!!!!!!! She howled and lunged at shadow again. Grabbing her knife and once she got him on the ground, put it to his chest.
[html]

OOC here!

Thanatos was wandering around New Dawn when he heard screaming. He thought he heard Shadowfangs voice. Wanting to make sure his brother was all right, he went to check it out. When his brother came into view, he saw a female there with him. She seemed to be his mate. Thanatos had never officially met her but he wasn’t too happy with what was going on. It seemed she was trying to leave him.

Thanatos saw her grab a knife and force Shadowfang to the ground. Wanting to protect his friend, he growled and charged forward. He tried to grab onto her from behind and lift the woman off of his brother. If he managed to get her off, he would get a good grip on her arms so she wouldn’t be able to hurt anyone. What is going on?! Thanatos was fuming but trying to control himself so he didn’t hurt the woman as well.

<style>
.thanatos .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanatos p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanatos b {color:#0B2161; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanatos {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... apwv-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
Shadows went down and then he felt the touch of cold steel to his chest he paid it no nevermind as he saw his brother run up and hold Insomnia back. He growled and shouted out towards the two as his eyes burned with fire and flame. Enough!!!!! This is between me and Insomnia she is not well. Her mind has been tainted and she knows not what she does!!! Let her go and let me handle this!! Shadow growled and loomed to Insomnia and he spoke as he breathed hard. You feel in love with me, you gave me your heart, I gave you mine. We were so happy. Let me help you! Stop fighting me and fight the demon within your self. Your not alone! You have a pack and you have me and we have love. Fight that darkness and push it back....I..I still love you. Shadow breathed hard and started to feel different. He looked to the two and then he looked to his chest and where he had Insomnia mark him. Right in the center of the mark that was there to show the world he belonged to her there was a hole where the blade had punctured his skin. He looked to Insomnia and a tear left his golden eye and he brought his hand to his chest and when he looked to it he saw the crimson liquid on his fur and he spoke lightly. Thanatos....whatever happens you will give me your word that you will not harm Insomnia.....promise me!!!
[html]

Insomnia

When death comes, I’ll need not love – dear lyrics of the sweetest words he had heard years ago, played from his mind a soft melody – Consumed, no wreath or dove could offer me salvation – but those words were true, at least when compared to the life of Odium – Not when I’m no more – and death be part of his deal with the Devil, but he relished the thought of living in the superb flames from the deep breach of earth, where one has never traveled unless they had some magical element that gave him or her their own power to gaze down into those Hellish depths. He often fantasized of having the power to see past his own eye; past others’ eyes. The things he could accomplish with that ability, the lives he could change by improving, or better even, by ruining them. He could be viewed as their ruler. Their King. Others would bow and worship him and he would have his satisfaction until he died, where he could continue with that same luxury while in Hell. Maybe there he could even tempt the great ruler of the place to do Odium’s own biddings. The afterlife the titan could have only made him greedy and cold, causing his rash and dark personality.

Insomnia was grabbed off of Shadow and she thrashed around. Who was the male who had grabbed her? She had never met him before. GET OFF! GET OFF! She kept screaming and thrashing around. She was running out of energy and fast. She suddenly stopped thrashing and screaming and looked down. Please let me go...." She whined softly.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The black woman screamed as Thanatos held onto her and Shadow growled, telling him her mind had been tainted. Shadow spoke to the woman and then finally noticed the hole in his chest where the woman had her knife. Thanatos growled, furious that Shadow’s mate would cause him harm. True he didn’t know the whole story but it didn’t make him any less angry. Even if her mind was tainted it was no excuse. She seemed perfectly fine to Thanatos and he heard voices in his mind.

He looked up as Shadow told him not to harm the woman. Thanatos growled for a moment and finally gave in, nodding in agreement. The woman, Insomnia, seemed to give in. She stopped thrashing around and whined, asking to be let go. Thanatos released her and stood beside Shadow. If she tried to use the knife again, he would be sure to step between Shadow and Insomnia, taking whatever damage she aimed to do to his brother.

<style>
.thanatos {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... apwv-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
Shadow walked forward moving a little closer as he reached his hand out for her. He tried to look into her eyes see if that demon was there, he kept his guard up now and would protect himself from another attack but he wanted to help Insomnia, he wanted to make sure she was returned to normal, to the loving, caring Insomnia he had fallen in love with. Insomnia....please...let me help you...tell me what you want..And I will do it...I want you to be happy and I want whats best for you....please, let me help you. Shadow kept his hand to his chest as the blood flowed but at the moment it wasn't so bad that his life was in danger, he could deal with the slight loss of blood but he would need to have it looked at and cared for after this situation was taken care of. Shadow tail was not moving and his ears were slightly back as sadness was apparent in his eyes.
Insomnia snapped at the strange male. He needed to leave at once. She flicked her tail at him and walked over a shadow, growing at him softly. "You need to leave stranger. Now." She hissed the words and glared at her 'mate'. She needed to hurt him now more than ever. And she would get what she wanted.
Thanatos....you heard my mate....leave and no matter what you hear or see do not come back. This is for me and Insomnia to handle alone. I'll catch up with you later....trust me...now go. Shadow looked to Insomnia and lowered his head lightly as he eyes looked deeply into the mismatched eyes of the woman he had come to love of think of as family. He kept his hands at his side as some blood slowly left the wound on his chest. Would she try and kill him? What would he have to do to get her back. He couldn't very well fight her and hurt her. He could go to knock her out but it might just make things worse. Shadow steeled him self and then he spoke lightly as he looked her over, his eyes lightly going over the blade that still remained in her hands. He had caused her pain yes but this...this look in her eye. There was something more to it. Some deep dark demon seeded emotion that had only now broken free to show its self to Shadow. So it was true...she hid a demon within herself as well.
[html]

OOC here!

Thanatos wasn’t too comfortable leaving his brother with a woman who seemed to want to kill him, even if she was his mate. He would listen to Shadow though. With a concerned look in his eyes, he gave Shadowfang a nod before looking at Insomnia again. He looked her over, taking in every detail of the dark woman. If she ended his brother’s life sooner than it was intended, Thanatos would be sure to find her again.

With one last look at his brother, Thanatos turned his back on the pair and walked away. He didn’t care much for the woman, even if she was in his pack. She brought harm to his brother and seemed intent on either inflicting more damage or ending his life. Things like that didn’t sit too well with the assassin. As far as he was concerned, Shadowfang was family, and any harm done to him would not be easily accepted.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
She was still as stone, not a muscle caused her dark black fur to twitch over her slender bodice. Her screaming green and vicious blue eyes flicked to Shadow. The silence was deafening, it seemed nothing made a single sound or rather dared too as the two stood there facing each other--waiting for one or the other to make the first move. For a time, none of them made an attempt to begin the spar and Insomnia a soon found her sinew aching for movement and she stiffled a groan of boredom. She decided then she would be the first to dive forth and make the first attack--whether it landed or not was yet to be determined. Everything in her movement relied on timin, speed and how observant Shadow was. Being that Shadow was faily close he would not have all that much time to react--perhaps a handful of seconds or more depending on how quickly he could dodge out of the way. The attack moved slowly at first--her back legs gently stretching behind her to uncoil the spring like muscles and sinew that connected those leg bones together. Barely a thread of fur whispered, making it almost impossible to see the series of actions behind the full attack. It was like watching an elaborate line of dominoes falling into each other in slow motion. With a shot of a glance to the sky and heavens before setting her gaze on Shadowfang, her legs let out the full force of her compression and she snapped forward.

She sailed through the air, front legs tucking underneath to gain better aim of her jaws for the thick fur which covered the front of Shadow's neck. If planned correctly and given he did not react quickly enough, her muzzle would wrap deliciously around that small part of his throat where under the precious jugular vein was protected. Granted she got the grip in place she would send her front paws down in a hard jerk which should cause in turn her head to jolt downwards in a rapid motion. This if landed precisely (the force was calculated correctly) should jerk Shadowfang's head down so violently that a painful rip in his tender flesh should be the conclusion of the blow. Alas she had no way of knowing it would all come as she saw in her mind for she still sailed for him, jaws agape, eyes wide and glowing with hunger. Hunger for satisfaction. Satisfaction that would come when she felt a mouthful of the brutes pelt and also tasted the sweet yet tasty flavor of his blood.
[html]

OOC here!

It had all come down to this, these actions would either make or break the love that Shadow had for Insomnia, Either he would die or she would some how be saved and come back to him and remember who he was. Shadow was fighting a demon, a demon who was still in the body of the one he loved. To harm the demon was to harm his love and to do anything would mean his making or breaking of his promise. That promise was remembered and it would never be forgotten.

Shadow saw all the movements, He watched all the muscles move, He saw the look in her eyes and the way she carried herself. he was a trained killer and he had seen many fight,death and battles and the look he saw in his loves eyes told him only one thing, that she was lost. He saw her take to the air and his training kicked into full drive. He thought and saw many ways to stop her in the blink of an eye. The calm before the storm that would hit him moved as slowly as a leaf floating to the ground. He saw ways to turn the attack around, counter, attack her instead, so many routs but yet only one came to mind.

He could not attack her. How would he live with himself if he was the reason for her pain. He saw her mouth open and a tongue wanting and welcoming the taste of his blood. The teeth were life razors welcoming the moment to cute into the flesh of another, the whole time he watched her even though seconds passed, it felt as though years were passing.

As shadow looked to her he saw the eyes of someone that was not his love, but a demon hidden within the body of an angel. He saw what her target was and rather than move to the side and avoid he tilted his head to the side and looked towards the ground. If she wanted his blood who was he to deny her that wish. As her fang got closer and closer he closed his eyes for a second and spoke calmly just before they would taste him. I love you.

<style>
</style>[/html]