A New Dawn
[html]

Insomnia
Lights will guide you home. And ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you

When death comes, I’ll need not love – dear lyrics of the sweetest words he had heard years ago, played from his mind a soft melody – Consumed, no wreath or dove could offer me salvation – but those words were true, at least when compared to the life of Odium – Not when I’m no more – and death be part of his deal with the Devil, but he relished the thought of living in the superb flames from the deep breach of earth, where one has never traveled unless they had some magical element that gave him or her their own power to gaze down into those Hellish depths. He often fantasized of having the power to see past his own eye; past others’ eyes. The things he could accomplish with that ability, the lives he could change by improving, or better even, by ruining them. He could be viewed as their ruler. Their King. Others would bow and worship him and he would have his satisfaction until he died, where he could continue with that same luxury while in Hell. Maybe there he could even tempt the great ruler of the place to do Odium’s own biddings. The afterlife the titan could have only made him greedy and cold, causing his rash and dark personality.

Insomnia was grabbed off of Shadow and she thrashed around. Who was the male who had grabbed her? She had never met him before. GET OFF! GET OFF! She kept screaming and thrashing around. She was running out of energy and fast. She suddenly stopped thrashing and screaming and looked down. Please let me go...." She whined softly.

Tears stream down on your face, I promise you I will learn from my mistakes

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread