Don't Dissapoint
[html]
Don't worry about it. Sorry for making you wait too. If you want a more detailed description of his wounds you can check my profile =) Words – 300+

It is nice to meet you too Fayne. It was funny how different people reacted to complements. Some shrugged them off while others took great pleasure in only a few words. The female had a right to be proud of such a pretty coat but he had a feeling that pride weighed more heavily then necessary on her. Something to keep in mind should he need to sweet talk her.

Chances were that wouldn’t happen. She wasn’t his type from what he had dealt with so far and he hadn’t even heard of New Dawn. It didn’t look like he would have any reason. She sat and he watched her look him over. She wasn’t the first. His new injuries didn’t seem all that bad to him because the cougar’s claws hadn’t gotten very deep. The long scratches down his right thigh and midsection were painful but his cracked rib was the least comfortable of it all. Every breath reminded him of the aches he had.

Being asked about the injuries wasn’t uncomfortable for him at all. In fact, he quickly realized it was a source of pride. The act leading to him fighting that feline had been to save his dearest friend from it. It one of the first selfless things he had ever done and it warmed his aching heart. A cougar attacked a friend of mine. If you think I got it bad you should have seen him. Jaden grinned proudly. A brave question to ask a stranger so I will ask you one too. Who taught you too hunt? It wasn’t mean or spiteful like before but honestly curious. He had a feeling from what he had seen that she hadn’t been given any instruction. How she answered would determine whether or not she would even accept advice on the subject. It was why they had been at each others throats only a moment ago anyway.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread