Come on in boy, the water's fine.
[html]

ooc text. Pictou River, the border of New Dawn.

He'd wondered down, still in his lupus form, sniffing along the border. Insomnia had been helpful and nice but he'd have to keep going. He was a loner and loners did what loners do: wonder. He'd never been the sticking-around type. His last stop would be the Pictou River as he stopped on the river bank. It was a wider part of the river. A quiet place, good for hopping in to take a bath and hopping back out when you were clean. Just like he could also fish and get some water to drink.

Slowly he shifted, changing so his body elongated. His fur growing shorter, his mane growing longer. The red in his mane was fading so more of the black hair showed. His muscles grew, tougher and larger, and he grew the more human-like qualities that gave him his optime form. When he was finished shifting he stretched. Lowering himself down into the river where at his tall height the water only met his waist. He began to bathe, washing the cold water over his muscular body.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread