Come on in boy, the water's fine.
[html]

OOC here! Wrap up soon I suppose?

It was Shadow that pulled Toby back away from trying to shift through his thoughts. His soothing voice coming through the thick cloud that had temporarily moved into his mind. The words that could relate to his situation, yet seem so safe and distant. "I... It's fine..." He gave a small sigh and closed his eyes, trying to blink away the remnants of his inward conflict. "I suppose I should be off anyways," he said as he opened his eyes again. Yes, maybe it was time to go.

He climbed slowly out from the river, looking around for the missing bag he'd not had for a while. It was always a while before he remembered exactly what he'd brought with him to places. Since there was nothing, (him traveling recently with nothing but pants which usually went missing), he shook himself out as best as he could in optime form and turned back to the large male in the water. "It was a great pleasure to meet you. I should like to return for a talk another time. Perhaps then you'll have the pups you desire." He gave him a small, reassuring smile. There was no need for anyone to worry over him. He was a monster. One that deserved to be chained up in a cage and left for dead.

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.

Messages In This Thread