Symbols, origin, family
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Oh my, I wrote as if Io was male. Sorry! I've edited my post >< Atisiais visible and audible as well.

Before, Ulilohi would likely have felt somewhat intimidated by the female's guide. He kept a fierce and impressive form, and in that sense he was much more present than her own guide. But now that she had found her companion and mentor, she was simply too proud of it to be influenced by the other's guide. This was a hole that was mending, and while her relationship with the marten was still forming (and slowly, because he really could be chattier), she felt belonging, for once, in this tribe. The large brown female dipped her head in greeting as Io welcomed her, and the scents of cooking meat reached Ulilohi's nostrils, filling her mind with thoughts of food. But her focus was clear, and she was gazing at Io, glancing to the Guide when he, too, greeted them. "I came to speak with you —both of you, in fact," she said, gesturing towards Claudius. "Greetings." Atisia interrupted, his voice like a parent who was making a point of his interruption. "Apologies, this is Atisia," Ulilohi elaborated, gesturing towards her rodent friend, sitting on her shoulder. He nodded, pleased with being included in the conversation, but said nothing more. The brown woman continued after a moment. "I thought— well, after some advice... I wanted to greet you better, Io. Sort of properly, if you will." Ulilohi glanced to Claudius. The situation was for him, too, but that wasn't a greeting at all. He'd been here longer than the councilwoman, so it'd be very strange and potentially insulting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread