Symbols, origin, family
[html]

again, rather short >.<

Word Count → 000

Reddish ears perked up silently, 'Me?' she questioned with wide eyes, but recollected herself swiftly enough. While she didn't mean to exclude Claudius from her words her surprise really only included herself. For she could think of a plethora of things Ulilohi would want to speak to Claudius about, after all he'd been here longer than either of the females and had a guide before both of them either. But Io herself, couldn't fathom why she'd been called upon. 'Whatever for?' she questioned casually. As Ulilohi introduced her own guide the enormous creature beside her step forward, causing dry earth to cluster around his hooves. 'This is Wojciech' Io introduced her the guide with a gaze towards him as he dipped his head down, saying nothing.

'Ahh' Io hummed as her question was answered, 'Yes. I am sorry I wasn't particularly sociable when we last encountered each other' she apologised, unsure if Magda had explained about what had gone on. No doubt she had, always he her paws in every pie. The Wisent beside her huffed in unison, not all to fond of the elder creature. She didn't believe in AniWaya's ways and he wasn't so sure Io would have either.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread