Symbols, origin, family
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Io expressed regret for her behavior when they last met, and Ulilohi remembered questioning her firmly when she and her aunt appeared on their borders. Still, the councilwoman interpreted Io's saying so as much an apology as a humorous comment, and she giggled lightly and made a hand movement as if to say that that aspect of their prior meeting was of little significance. "Ah, well never mind the past encounters — it is the present that matters. I came bearing a gift really, for you both—" she interrupted herself and glanced to Claudius as well, while she reached back into her shawl to produce two wooden spears, stone-tipped and painted. "—to welcome you into our tribe, Io. And to give you both a piece of the Great Tribe, I suppose." The spears had been brought from the Great Tribe, and were well crafted, durable and highly usable for both hunting or war. Even if they did not decide to use it, it was a beautiful piece. "They are crafted by a known Master Weapons Craftsman in the Great Tribe, and I took some with me coming here. I suppose it is only fair that I am not the only one to hold such treasures, even if neither of you have seen the place." Or, perhaps exactly because neither of them had seen the place. Who was Ulilohi to keep all of it to herself? She smiled as she watched them with anticipation. She was jealous of the treasures, now theirs. They were very beautiful, especially to a warrior like herself.

#---

[/html]

Messages In This Thread