Symbols, origin, family
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

She handed them the two spears gently. She had omitted her explanation go Claudius, but offered it as they were looking the gifts over. "Claudius, you've been raised here, and yet I as almost a stranger hold more items of our culture than you. I felt it was more than appropriate that you should have a keepsake as a symbol of your part and being in this tribe." The spears were well crafted -- she had initially thought to keep them for herself, being a warrior, but she saw now that it was not right to keep these things to herself. It was something brought along for her mission to this tribe, and not necessarily hers in that sense. It was better the items could bring joy to more people than few. It was hard to let them go, but she would not use them either. What would she do with 6-7 spears lying around, some of them as pretty as these? They were pride objects, more than anything else. Baubles. She had enough baubles already, anyway. Smiling at their gestures of awe and thanks, Ulilohi nodded decisively as she spoke. "I am glad you like them!" Io offered her a piece of food as thanks, and the councilwoman was not one to reject a bite when offered. Especially not one she had not fetched or hunted herself! "I wouldn't mind a bite, Io, thank you." Besides, it would not be respectful to reject such an offer. Atisia gave a little cluck of approval on her right shoulder and Ulilohi smiled to herself; it was one of the sounds he could make that she appreciated.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread