Symbols, origin, family
[html]

Word Count & OCC→ 000/

Of course, at Claudius' babbling the hybrid woman shook her head, 'And just because I owe thanks to Ulilohi means that you do not deserve a bite to eat?' she questioned with a gentle smile. 'Well, if you are sure' Io concluded kindly, brushing her fringe away from her eye line. It was shorter, and more layered as of recently. The long sweeping look maybe have appeared attractive and noble, but it was a bitch to keep clean and so Io had had no qualms about hacking the bulk of it off with her knife. It had been a quick, and albeit rather messy job but it was much better than cleaning it everyday. Especially now she was tending the animals everyday, which in itself was messy. It also meat it was easier to keep the pair of raven feathers in her hair. Which reminded her, she had a red and white pair of feathers to add to this when she could.

Turning herself back to the spear, she let her fingers trace it yet again, 'Like is a slight understatement...' the white and scarlet hybrid woman mused. It was indeed beautiful, but as the time was filled with silence Io shook her head and smile, 'Please, don't let me keep you if you need to be somewhere else'. Io understood that, as a council member, she was likely to have things to do.

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread