Symbols, origin, family
[html]

Word Count & OCC→ 000/

Io paid little attention to Claudius aside from a gentle glance and a (hopefully) reassuring glance, before moving onto her conversation with Ulilohi. 'Well, I suppose this is as good a time as any. I am afraid I may have slackened on my duties today' she said, laughing softly, 'But as long as I have managed to fill my time with something else, then it is not a waste of time'. She brushed a strand of her fringe back and sighed again, chewing on the remainder of her own portion off meat.

When Ulilohi leaned over to regard Claudius, Io leaned in took, though not as imposingly so. Just enough to see where the elder tribeswoman was tracing. Ulilohi had more reason to point out such things to the craftsman, as a master of the weapons crafting tier had built it. But still Io found interest enough to lean in to listen and watch. Without saying anything she nodded and sat back up straight. Wojciech moved in close behind Io, coming to regard the items for himself. First he lowered his head to hang near Io's own, gazing towards her own spear, before he flicked his gaze to the craftsman's own. 'They are indeed wonderful items' the Wisent concluded gently, a surprising thing for such a large creature.

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread