Symbols, origin, family
[html]
Shaadkasd

'Well,' Io said, her accent vibrating through the foreign words, 'I am glad I am truly doing my duties then. I would hate to been seen being lazy and doing nothing when there are things to be done, after all'. She noticed Claudius tense up, but said nothing. Io was not one to lie and pretend she was doing well. She accepted most of her faults readily and was not ashamed to admit then in front of her leader. After all Io was sure it would make someone a better person to admit their downfalls.

'I am still trying to occupy my time with building the coops and area for that Llama thing and the fowl. And the doves, of course...' she trailed off, thinking for a moment if she'd overloaded herself just a little too much. Either way... 'Either way it is coming along well, perfectly in fact. Especially alongside the agriculture work'.

The large, beastly spirit guide nodded his great head. He knew how different guides could be but he himself would never hold himself from speaking to others when he felt the need to. 'I should think so too. They have deserved my kind words after all...' he said, the thick fur on his head moving as he spoke.

<style>#kae-lights b {color:#EBA102;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread