Still wouln't hear me
[html]

OOC here!

Selene opened the door but was clearly upset. She demanded to know why Isa was there and partly closed the door, blocking the silver woman from the house. Yes, I am in heat Selene but I needed to talk to you. Please just listen to me. If you listen I’ll leave and you wouln’t have to see me again. Isa knew Selene hated her, and with good reason. It was never done on purpose though, neither her or Hadley were there mentally when it happened.

She was told to go away but it seemed Selene had a bit more to say. Won? Selene, it was never a competition. I never wanted to hurt you. I never meant for any of it to happen. Please believe me Selene. If I could, I would take it back. Hadley had told Isa not to bring Selene to him. She knew it would only hurt him, even if he did still love the coydog. Isa couldn’t bring Selene back to Casa without Hurting Hadley but maybe someday the brown woman would come back.

Isa was told to get out of Selene’s life. It seemed she wouldn’t listen to what Isa had to say. Isa nodded softly and turned her back on the woman as she walked away. Selene would never forgive her, that much was clear. She would leave the coydog alone from now on. Selene wouldn’t have to see her again.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread