Still wouln't hear me
[html]

OOC here!

Isa was still in heat but she didn’t care. She needed to talk to Selene. She left her room while Hadley was still asleep, hoping by the time he woke up, her scent would be too faded to follow. Isa quickly left the borders of Casa and tried to figure out where to look first. She had no idea where Selene would have gone. The coydog could have join another pack already as far as she knew.

She searched for any sign of Selene’s scent, desperately trying to find her. It took her quite some time, but she finally found the woman’s scent. It led her to a small house and another scent was there as well. It was faint but it was Fritz’s. He must have been there a few days ago. She wondered what the giant had been doing there, but it was also none of her business. All Isa wanted was to attempt to make things right with the one she hurt. She took a deep breath to calm herself before knocking on the door. She desperately hoped a fight wouldn’t break out but if Selene wanted revenge, Isa wouldn’t fight back. She knew the woman had every right to be furious and to take her anger out on Isa’s hide. She waited patiently for Selene to open the door, wondering if she even would talk to her or just slam the door in her face.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry for Selene like this...She usually falls hard for some

It was hard to dwell on anything anymore, thanks to Fritz being there. After he had confessed to loving her, maybe it had become like a magic cure or whatever...The small coydog had returned to semi-normal. In everything she could possibly do, it was easy to love Fritz back. Why shouldn't she? He was attractive...And so very much gentle and kind to her. He even loved her. Which seemed so sudden...But so sincere. Sel had made it a thing to fix up the house, tidying her things and moving things around. She had managed to get the couch in the same room as the king-sized bed, the comfort room of course! The bed had been fluffed up and pillows re-stuffed with the softest feathers and covered in the smoothest, softest rabbit furs she could find. Fritz deserved a nice place to go, didn't he? Humming softly, Sel went back to the kitchen. The fireplace wasn't going, so tea couldn't be made...A shame. As the young hybrid tried to fix and coax the coals back to life, there was a knock on the door. The only other visitor had been Thanatos. Had he come back again?

Yet her face fell as she came across Ismeme's taller frame, by at least two feet. There seemed to be something on the grey woman's mind. But why bring it here? A growl on her lips, Selene asked as she realized that Ismeme was in heat Why are you here? Coldly, the dark coydog pulled the door closer to her frame, closing the essences of home off to the disliked. Snorting, Selene tauntingly asked Shouldn't you be back in Hadley's bed? Seems he would want you there since you...Smell. She didn't know how else to explain the cycle, she herself hadn't started on the nightmarish track of fertility. Even now the young woman couldn't believe why her enemy would show up as so.

Selene wanted nothing to do with the grey woman at her doorstep, finding herself occupying a disinterested and bored expression as her hands clenched into fists at her side. Where was Fritz? Why couldn't Isa just leave and let Selene get on with her life without remembering the likes of her ex-lover and his new toy? She had Fritz now. The other life with Hadley was over and done, so why couldn't that chapter with Ismeme just be closed off and be done with? Never to be revisited? Just go away... Selene said tiredly, If you got something to say, say it quick. How dare Ismeme come to her? Right when she was forgetting! Crimson eyes were unhappy, not crying but disappointed. How could anyone do this? You should go back to Hadley...I don't really want to see both of you for a very...Very...Very long time. Don't you think you've done enough? You've won! Now go and be happy! Dwell on the achievement that you've actually ruined someone's life! Go pop a top off a champagne, just not anywhere near my life. The words were a growl, body tense and ready. And while you're at it...Ah Nevermind. Just get out of my life. She didn't love Hadley anymore, yet him and his new toy were to blame. For having her destroy the once graceful tones of her arms with the cut of a blade, for being raped and hurt. Hadley was never there to protect her. Please. Just get out of here...It would do me much more good. This time, her statement was a sad whisper, begging the woman to just leave. The heat scent was almost enough to have the young woman vomit, she longed to be back in Fritz's protection. Away from the things that would hurt her most. She hated to be so rude, yet there didn't seem to be another way.

<style type="text/css">
.seblcai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c3f4ef; text-shadow:#132c2a 1px 1px 2px;}
.seblcai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.seblcai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#6faba4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6MIzU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #006059; padding:190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d1e9e7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.seblcai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.seblcai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.seblcai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Selene opened the door but was clearly upset. She demanded to know why Isa was there and partly closed the door, blocking the silver woman from the house. Yes, I am in heat Selene but I needed to talk to you. Please just listen to me. If you listen I’ll leave and you wouln’t have to see me again. Isa knew Selene hated her, and with good reason. It was never done on purpose though, neither her or Hadley were there mentally when it happened.

She was told to go away but it seemed Selene had a bit more to say. Won? Selene, it was never a competition. I never wanted to hurt you. I never meant for any of it to happen. Please believe me Selene. If I could, I would take it back. Hadley had told Isa not to bring Selene to him. She knew it would only hurt him, even if he did still love the coydog. Isa couldn’t bring Selene back to Casa without Hurting Hadley but maybe someday the brown woman would come back.

Isa was told to get out of Selene’s life. It seemed she wouldn’t listen to what Isa had to say. Isa nodded softly and turned her back on the woman as she walked away. Selene would never forgive her, that much was clear. She would leave the coydog alone from now on. Selene wouldn’t have to see her again.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]