The Difference Between Right and Wrong
[html]
OOC

Zalen nodded at Tharin’s statement, Yes, it was here that I met Titania and we decided to call it home. He smiled, remembering that wonderful day and how Titania eventually had asked him that they claim it as their own, as they looked up into the starry night sky. It had been winter then, the snow had been deep and Avalon had looked like an angel rapped in sparkling ivory cloth. Now though, it looked so much different; warm, green, and new.

Turning back to Tharin, Zalen went and lied down in the soft grass, I am so glad it’s spring. What would make it even better is if there were pups in New Dawn… He could not hide the slight sadness in his voice as he said it. Titania was not yet ready to bear pups, and the other females had not become pregnant from their heat cycles. With the newly mated couples, Zalen had hoped that, even though it was somewhat disrespectful to have pups before the alphas, that they would produce litters. It had not happened though. Zalen let out a small sigh.

Turning back to Tharin then, I hope the behavior of Noah the other day did not discourage you. I honestly do not know what to do with him anymore. He is weak minded, he could not handle the punishment he received for his transgressions several moons ago. Zalen had not even bothered to discipline Noah in any fashion for his behavior, because the Alpha did not believe it would do any good.

<style type="text/css">
.zalen b {font-weight:bold; color:#0e140b;}
.zalen p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.zalen {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#f4ffc9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... /Zalen.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.zalen p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalen p b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>
wc: +1
[/html]

Messages In This Thread