The Difference Between Right and Wrong
[html]

out of character stuffs

His tail swished listening to Zalen's words. That must have been nice, meeting his mate in such a beautiful place. He imagined it, covered in snow, glistening around them. Of course, most things that he pictured had snow, coming from where it existed almost year round. He glanced over to his leader, glad that his alpha was so relaxed. The pack must be doing extremely well for the alpha to be so content. Tharin's eyes widened at the mention of pups, thoughts rapidly turning to Kiara.

He shook his head, smiling softly. It's not your fault the wolf is weak. He does not seem to be able to live with others. Tharin shut his mouth with an audible click, realizing that it almost sounded like he was questioning his alpha's decisions. He quickly rolled over, submissively apologizing for his words. Slowly he turned back over, looking over Zalen, hoping he'd been forgiven. About pups...I know a wolf that has some. She's young, doesn't have a mate. She belongs to another pack, but I'm worried about her. I don't think they can protect her. He glanced over, hoping for some kind of guidance, even if it was as simple as telling him that it wasn't his problem.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread