The Difference Between Right and Wrong
[html]

out of character stuffs

His apology was accepted, Zalen's mouth closing around his scruff briefly before letting go. Tharin would follow his alpha. He wouldn't question him. As much as Tharin's spirit fought for dominance, he knew that he wasn't a leader. He was too rash in his actions, as he'd just proved. Settling down again Tharin made sure to hold himself low. What followed surprised Tharin. He knew that caring for someone in another pack might bring about a clash of loyalties if the other pack did anything to his, but Zalen didn't seem worried about that. So maybe it wasn't as wrong as he'd thought. Maybe his alpha could fix the troublesome worry that Tharin had plaguing him, unable to shake free.

It looked like Zalen was just as confused at the lack of a mate. Tharin didn't know what had happened, his instincts overriding that question with the simple need to make sure that the pups remained alive and healthy. After all, without pups the pack would be doomed. Not his pack, a small voice in his mind insisted on saying. Yet he still felt the need to care for them as if they were pack. Her name's Kiara. She's a normal wolf like me. I think the pack's called Ichika. He looked over, waiting for his alpha to tell him what to do.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread