The Difference Between Right and Wrong
[html]

saluce is gone now Sad

A paw was placed over his back, Tharin glancing over to Zalen. Why had he done that? It wasn't an action of dominance, even though it felt like it could become one, Zalen moving to stand over him and press him down. It wasn't anything that he recognized, managing to make the wolf feel uneasy, wondering what he was supposed to do, what Zalen was trying to tell him. Tharin shook that off, thinking about Kiara and the problem again.

His ears perked, tail wagging a little at Zalen's words. He knew Kiara? That was good. That meant that Zalen could help, maybe do something for her. The worry in Zalen's voice pushed the rest of the wolf's worries away. His alpha could take care of this now. He would worry, and plan about what to do. Asked what he wanted to do Tharin looked down, confused again. I want to protect her. I want to make sure that she has the food that she needs, even without a mate. I want her in a strong pack. Some of it was wrong to want, but he had been asked what he wanted, and that was what it was.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread