M-Panic
[html]

OOC here!

It seemed Hadley was still upset with her. He turned his head to the side when she kissed him, making her kiss his cheek instead of his lips like she had meant to. His words made her recoil slightly. It seemed to be a threat not to run off again. Even though she already promised not to leave again. She had meant it too, so why did he have to take it further, saying there wouldn’t be any second chances. Didn’t he believe her? All she wanted was to make things right with Selene. It seemed she couldn’t do anything right though. Perhaps she really was useless like her father always said.

Isa never noticed the grin on Hadley’s face so she didn’t know he was kidding. She thought he actually was mad at her. She walked back to Casa and kept her mouth shut, not wanting to make him mad or upset again. She didn’t know what to do. She had already apologized and she thought he had forgiven her but he obviously hadn’t. Isa didn’t expect him to cuddle up to her so when he did, she looked over at him with a questioning look on her face. I thought you were mad at me? Maybe he never was. Maybe he was kidding.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread