M-Panic
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

Hadley had been sleeping in the large bed that had been brought back from the house. Isa's sweet scent filled the room, comforting, intoxicating, entrancing. His ears twitched earlier at the sound of the door closing, but when nothing else happened his sleep continued for another while. The scent settled down though, and eventually his brain decided to inform Hadley that the scent was weakening as scent's owner wasn't in the room. Bolting upright Hadley looked around. Sure enough, he was alone. Trying to calm himself Hadley twisted around, checking under the bed. Not there. Desperately he searched the room, knowing full well that she wouldn't be found.

Practically ripping the door out Hadley entered the hall, nose twitching as he searched for his lost partner. It was too bad he couldn't smell properly, not allowing him to track her down. Instead he had to resort to pacing down, checking each and every room in the fort, double checking some places several times to see if she had returned. Panic mounted as he grew to realize that she wasn't there, but was out somewhere without him, completely vulnerable. The fact that she was in heat only made this worse, a huge advertisement for males to come and get her. She could be raped, she could be beaten, she could be killed! Or worse, she could find someone that she liked better than him, leaving him alone by himself.

The hybrid tore through the woods surrounding Casa, covering more territory than he had before. He was surprised when he tumbled into the hot springs. For a moment memories threatened to cloud over him, then he was moving, seeing if she was hiding in the mists. Not there. Hadley ran through the dilapidated town, calling her name, checking each house. She wasn't there either. The waterfalls that he'd come across when she was first in heat was empty, even when he checked to see if it was possible to hide behind it. At last he ended up at the borders, looking out desperately. Full of despair he lifted his head, howling. Where was she?
[html]

OOC here!

Seeing Selene had proven to do nothing to help. Isa still felt horrible for hurting the woman but it seemed she was never going to accept her apology or even listen to what she had to say. Oh well. Isa would leave the coydog alone like she asked. It seemed useless to try to fix what she had broken. Giving up, Isa headed back to Casa.

As she came closer, she heard a howl. It was Hadley, looking for her. Isa had never meant to worry him so much. She had hoped she would have been back before he woke up, which wasn’t the case seeing as it took quite a while for her to find Selene. Isa lifted her head and returned his howl with one of her own before speeding up to meet him.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
His ears pricked as a howl answered his own. It appeared his last desperate attempt to find the lost female had worked. She had replied, and was coming home. His tail wagged rapidly, eager to see her again, make sure that everything was okay, that she was in one peace. The worries that filled his mind were still there, and wouldn't be at ease again until he had held her, and checked her over, and made sure that everyone knew she was his, and to stay away. The scarred hybrid bounded forward, passing the border. It was only a short distance before he spotted the source of his worries, trotting towards him without a care in the world.

Rushing to close the gap Hadley wrapped his arms around her. Squeezing tightly he buried his muzzle into her, breathing in that sweet husky scent of hers that drove him so wild. He had no idea why he felt this way around her, just that the thought of other males approaching her at all made him growl with anger. Stepping back he proceeded to check her over, sniffing at her body to ensure no one else had touched her. There were no new cuts or injuries on her body, she was physically healthy. That was all good. She had returned too, bringing a bright grin to his face. It disappeared rapidly though as he remembered the more serious matter at hand. Where were you? What were you up to? Do you realize how dangerous it is for you to go wandering about right now? Anything could have happened!
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley passed the border to meet up with her, quickly closing the space between them as he wrapped his arms around her. His muzzle was pressed into her fur before he stepped back. Once he was satisfied that she was fine, a big grin formed on his face. It quickly disappeared though and he started drilling her with questions about where she was.

Isa couldn’t meet his eyes, ashamed in herself for running off on him again. If she had told him where she was going though he would have never let her go. I’m sorry Hadley. I..I went to see Selene. I had to talk to her and try to apologize at least. She didn’t seem interested though. I shouldn’t have left and I am very sorry Hadley, it wouln’t happen again. I promise. She wrapped her arms around him, hoping he would forgive her.

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
Isa drooped at his words, clearly hurt by his anger. Crossing his arms he stood firm. This was for her own good. He couldn't exactly take care of her if she was traipsing off without him, not telling anyone where she was going. She had left the pack as well, increasing his anxiety. At least he knew the members in Casa, and trusted that they wouldn't harm her. Maybe convince him that he was a bad choice, too fickle and to move on to them, but she wouldn't be coming back in a body bag at least.

Hearing her words Hadley stiffened. Saw Selene? Hadley thought he'd explained to her what a bad idea that was. Apparently he hadn't been clear enough, since she had gone and done that. Even if it was an attempt at an apology, she still should have just waited. Waited for it to be safe for her to travel, for him to feel that he could leave her side without imagining horrible things happening to her. She promised that it wouldn't happen again though, his tough demeanor cracking a little. Isa nuzzled into him for comfort, arms wrapped around, further convincing him to forgive her. Sighing he gave in. Fine. Now let's go back. I don't want to run into someone that can cause us trouble out here.
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley crossed his arms, making it clear that he was angry. She knew she should have just stayed there with him but she needed to at least try to help Selene. Isa knew the risk she had taken by leaving Casa. There could have been anyone who picked up her scent and wouldn’t have been so friendly. She was strong though, she could handle herself.

He noticeably stiffened when she mentioned she had gone to see Selene. Isa wasn’t going to lie to him or make something up. With a sigh, he seemed to give in and forgave her. She looked up at him and kissed him softly while her tail wagged behind her. I love you Hadley. And it really wouln’t happen again. Promise. She gave him a big smile as they made their way back inside Casa borders. Once back to her room, Isa laid down on the large bed. She was upset that Selene didn’t seem interested in hearing her out but she also kind of expected it. Oh well. She was back in Casa with Hadley. Everything just seemed better when he was around.

<style>
</style>[/html]
He turned his head away when she kissed him, doing his best to resist her scent and the sweet temptation she held, lying in his arms. She looked so cute like that, short spiky hair framing her face. Already it looked like Isa had forgotten how upset he'd been to find her gone. He hadn't done a good job drilling the message into her at all. Her words hit him with a tinge of guilt, knowing that he should return the words so she won't doubt that he loved her, knowing that it was a lie, that his heart belonged to Selene. I love you too. And if you ever do that again, I'll be truly angry. There will be no second chances.

It looked like the lessons his brother had given him were paying off this time, allowing him to sound truly distanced, as if he was capable of not forgiving her and moving on. Hadley actually sounded tough! Pleased with this success a tiny grin played across his face. He moved with confidence, almost strutting as they returned to the room they now shared, another sharp pain at the reminder of what he was trying so desperately to throw away. Isa laid down on the bed, and Hadley moved around a little, fussing with making sure everything was alright, that there was no one waiting for him to relax to jump out and steal Isa away. He turned around then, and came over to cuddle up to her.
[html]

OOC here!

It seemed Hadley was still upset with her. He turned his head to the side when she kissed him, making her kiss his cheek instead of his lips like she had meant to. His words made her recoil slightly. It seemed to be a threat not to run off again. Even though she already promised not to leave again. She had meant it too, so why did he have to take it further, saying there wouldn’t be any second chances. Didn’t he believe her? All she wanted was to make things right with Selene. It seemed she couldn’t do anything right though. Perhaps she really was useless like her father always said.

Isa never noticed the grin on Hadley’s face so she didn’t know he was kidding. She thought he actually was mad at her. She walked back to Casa and kept her mouth shut, not wanting to make him mad or upset again. She didn’t know what to do. She had already apologized and she thought he had forgiven her but he obviously hadn’t. Isa didn’t expect him to cuddle up to her so when he did, she looked over at him with a questioning look on her face. I thought you were mad at me? Maybe he never was. Maybe he was kidding.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Isa was on the bed, partly curled up and looking slightly upset. He couldn't figure out why that was, as she was back and safe. Isa was at his side where she belonged, and all was well in his world. When she turned to him, looking so adorable, hair framing her face as her nose scrunched up with confusion, Hadley could hardly resist moving faster, stealing as many kisses as he could dare. He kept his smooth pace, ending up next to her, arm ready to wrap around her body. He paused as she questioned him, eyes widening as he realized that he'd forgotten to be angry.

Flustered Hadley withdrew his arm, warmth flooding his face. He looked around, hoping for some inspiration to strike him. What would his brother have done in this situation? It was simple. He wouldn't be in that situation in the first place. Which left him to flounder around without guidance. Y-yes. Very mad. You could have been hurt. I-I wasn't there to protect you. Didn't know what to do. He looked over at her, eyes wide as he hoped that it was a convincing show of anger. He hoped that she wouldn't realize he just wanted her safe with him, would do whatever it took to make that happen, even if it meant forgiving her again and again.
[html]

OOC here!

As she looked over at him confused, Hadley brought himself closer, ready to wrap his arm around her before pulling his arm back. It seemed he had forgotten he was angry. Or perhaps he never was angry. It seemed it was all fake, he wasn’t ever really angry with her; but to make him happy she would pretend like she still thought he was mad.

His eyes were wide, obviously an attempt to seem mad. Isa brought her arms around him and wrapped her legs around his waist as she whined. Please don’t be angry Hadley. I promised I wouln’t leave again. I wouln’t! Please forgive me love. She hoped he would either get distracted because of her scent or that he would just forgive her already. Isa looked into his eyes and waited for a response.

<style>
</style>[/html]
His attempts to look angry must have worked, Isa immediately returning to an apologetic nature. His chest puffed out, feeling fairly in charge of the situation. He was doing well. Then Isa wrapped her arms around him. His eyes widened slightly, looking over to find Isa looking up at him through large blue eyes, head dipped down submissively. His mouth dried up instantly as they laid against his neck, so close and warm. He stared at Isa, wondering what she was thinking. He was pretty sure that she wasn't supposed to get closer to him when he was angry.

Her legs were thrown around his waist, and the argument completely fled from his mind. They were there, hot and sexy, bare against his body. If there had been a reason for this it was forgotten, just staring at her beautiful form. Her whine was amazing, drawing his head up to look at her, doing the most amazingly sexy pout. This was...why was she doing this? Asking for his forgiveness. Hadley would have forgiven her of murdering him right then if she had done it that way. Her scent was so heady, wrapping around him, arousing him beyond belief. Y-you're forgiven...oh mama... He had no idea what he'd just forgiven her for, but it didn't matter, leaning in with a kiss.
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley’s eyes widened when her arms went around him. He seemed a little confused about why she got closer. The minute she wrapped her legs around his waist he seemed to forget that he was angry or pretending to be at least. He looked up at Isa when she whined and she put a little pout on her face as she asked him to forgive her. Hadley said she was forgiven and it was followed by a comment that brought a giggle from the silver woman. “oh mama” It seemed he was already aroused. It was expected though. She was in heat and had her body wrapped around him.

Hadley leaned in for a kiss and she kissed him passionately, feeling the effects of the cycle herself. Isa desperately wanted him right then and there. She moved to his neck and trailed kisses up and down his neck before returning to his lips.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Isa giggled, a light sound that lingered in the air, raising his heart. She was just so incredible, so horribly cute! Holding her just wasn't enough, and with her body wrapped around his he couldn't really see a reason why not to continue. Clearly she liked him just as much, or she wouldn't be straddled around him the way she was. To feel every inch of her body on him like that. True, she wasn't pressed into him. Not yet at least. He could correct that. His hands moved from his side, pressing into her back, feeling how strong she was, her smooth body, the way that she curved.

Their lips met, and soon their tongues did as well, Hadley working on pulling Isa as close to him as possible, knowing this wasn't enough. He needed more. She did as well. Isa moved away from his lips, trailing across his muzzle, down his neck to the base of his collarbone, soft light kisses that left him needing more. His hands arched up, rubbing slowly over her back, moving to her side, dipping down to her legs, but not yet doing anything, simply holding her in his lap. Isa returned up just as passionately, his hunger clear as he kissed her back, one hand greedily grabbing a breast.
[html]

OOC here!

Isa was happy to be so close to Hadley. She loved him, she truly did. She absolutely loved the feel of his body against hers; his muscular chest, his strong arms wrapped around her. Isa felt safe and at home in his arms, as if nothing could hurt her as long as she had him.

Hadley pressed his hands into her back, moving over the scars from the raid. It didn’t make her uncomfortable like it made Hadley stiffen when his scars were touched, but his were from an evil woman, not a fight. Hadley pulled Isa closer as they kissed. His hands traveled down her body, moving along her side to her legs. When she came back up to kiss him again, one of his hands reached up to grope her breast. Isa looked down at him with a big smile on her face. What’s on your mind love? Without waiting for an answer, Isa leaned down again and kissed him passionately. All she wanted at that point was Hadley; wanted him to satisfy that burning desire inside her. She was thrilled to be his partner, whatever that meant. Perhaps they would even be mates one day. Perhaps. Isa knew she would probably get pregnant, even though they weren’t exactly trying. It was a possibility since she was in heat and she kind of hoped she would bare Hadley’s pups. She had been wanting pups of her own, so why not have them by the man she loved?

<style>
</style>[/html]
A huge smile painted Isa's face. It was incredible to see. Light almost radiated off it, full of pure joy and happiness as he caressed her body, changing from the awkward forward motion to a smooth, experienced movement, feeling the smooth mound, thumb stroking to tease her nipple. He looked at her a little puzzled, wondering what it could possibly be that she was talking about. The answer was very, very clear. He was thinking about her, and how beautiful she was, and how much he wanted to get inside her and screw her as hard as he could, bringing moans of pleasure from her.

He opened his mouth to answer, but her lips were against his. His open mouth didn't give him any protection against the passionate kiss, tongues forcing against each other, almost battling for who would be on top. His length was stiff at this point, standing alert and pressing into her body. A hand reached down, rubbing at her thighs, going in for the sweet folds that contained his prize. He had to work to hold still, knowing that it was far too bestial to just start thrusting right then and there, wanting to make sure she was completely ready for him first.
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley’s hand massaged her breast, his thumb teasing her nipple. Isa absolutely loved every touch from Hadley, quickly becoming aroused. It seemed he was going to answer her question but was cut off with a kiss from Isa. It didn’t really matter anyway; she knew what was on his mind. It was the same thing she wanted and was thinking about, to have him inside her. She wanted him badly, she needed him.

Isa could feel his alert member pressing against her body, which only excited her more knowing he was already ready for her. He started rubbing her thigh, moving over to her inner thigh before moving to her sensitive folds. A low growl escaped her lips and she kissed Hadley deeply, desperately wanting him.

<style>
</style>[/html]
A growl came from Isa, flattening his ears slightly before they picked up again. Hadley growled back, a deep lusty sound that reverberated through his body. If she wasn't in heat Hadley would have been a lot more gentle. His advances most certainly wouldn't have been as forward as they had been. She moved, locking him into a kiss, his hand managing a few more rubs. Hadley had to remove his hand before he accidentally started clawing at her though, not wanting to cause her any pain from his excitement. His hands wrapped around her body, and gently he moved around.

As soon as he felt she was ready Hadley pushed himself inside. The warmth wrapped around him, tight and absolutely amazing to feel. Hadley moaned with pleasure before he began to push himself deeper, one hand moving to tangle in her hair, holding her on top of his lap. She fit there pretty well, if not as dainty as Selene. He thrust his hips rhythmically, starting out slow as he warmed up to her, feeling how she fit, searching for her sweet spots before he started to pick up his rhythm, excitement building. He pulled from the kiss, burying his muzzle into her neck, breathing in the thick scent.
[html]

OOC here!

Hadley flattened his ears against his head when she growled. It was just a moment later when a lust filled growl rumbled in his chest. She loved the sound. Hadley rubbed her a little longer until he started clawing her instead. It didn’t hurt too much, just a little.

He pushed his member inside her. It was the most amazing feeling and it seemed to get better and better each time they mated. Isa let out a whine of pleasure as he filled her up, pushing himself deeper. One of his hands tangled into her hair as he continued to thrust. Suddenly he hit her sweet spot, making her moan as he picked up the pace. Hadley’s muzzle buried into her neck as he took in her scent. Isa wished it could last forever but she could already feel herself nearing her climax. She moaned loud as she climaxed. Hopefully they could go at it again soon once Hadley was finished as well.

<style>
</style>[/html]
A moan came from Isa, sweet and low and full of pleasure. He had done something right, Hadley knew that for sure. Her whines as they joined were incredible, met by his own small whine, his breathing picking up. He worked on striking the sweet spot again and again, thrusting harder and faster. He didn't have to hold back as much against the larger female. He knew that she could take more. Thrusting hard he heard her moan as she climaxed, but he wasn't done. Hadley was still going, still feeling the building momentum. Knowing that it wasn't good if he was the only one to enjoy this, he immediately began running his hands over her.

He started at the shoulders, massaging, working soft brushes with his claws, quickly lowering down to her sides. He teased her breasts softly, feeling them, exciting himself even more, keeping a steady pace as he moved further down. His hands reached her abdomen, stroking along there, feeling her thighs, hoping that she was getting just as much pleasure from this as he was from her. A final thrust, and Hadley felt himself lock inside, the seed spilling down. He was done, and they were stuck together. For the next little while at least.
[html]

OOC here!

Her whine was followed by a small whine from Hadley. He kept thrusting hard and fast, hitting her sweet spot over and over. Every second felt amazing, pushing her closer to her climax. It was clear that Hadley wasn’t quite done when she finished. He started to run his hands over her body. They started at the shoulders, moving down to her breasts before reaching her abdomen.

The soft touches felt wonderful as he kept thrusting inside her. Isa’s body was extra sensitive too since she already climaxed so each thrust felt a hundred times better than it did before. His hands moved to her thighs and she let out a whine as his knot slipped inside her, locking them together. His seed spilled into Isa and she leaned down and kissed him softly with a small smile on her face. I love you Hadley.

<style>
</style>[/html]