You and me could write a bad romance.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: is perfectly fine

Fang pulled away far too soon for Amy's taste. She wanted him, every part of her screaming to be able to touch him. Silently Amy promised herself to never be like this again. She didn't want what was before her just out of reach. Amy was used to taking what she wanted, and next time she'd do exactly that. Amy glanced back to the borders behind her. True, the pack gave her benefits. It didn't mean she liked everything about it. Right now, Amy was just glad she had an excuse to limp back in it, even if it was partly the reason for her injuries.

The promise of him staying in the area drew a seductive smile from Amy. She stepped away from the tree she'd been pressed against, wishing that they hadn't stopped, wishing she could continue. The mark was enough to set her tail wagging a few strokes. Amy touched it softly. Her symbol, their symbol. I'll come back soon. She wouldn't wait long. Lips pressed to hers, a lingering touch on his face before she turned, hips swaying as she returned to her pack. It wouldn't be long now. Not with this motivating her.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread