let it enfold you
[html]

derp, hope this is okay! <3

Sage couldn't remember the last time she'd sung, let alone the last time she'd chosen that tune. It felt like it had been years; maybe it had. Still, a grin muscled her lips into a steep curve, pearly whites showing proudly. Sage dismounted and ran into her sibling's embrace at full speed. Shaking her head, she muttered, "Not half as well as you, sister," into Clover's neck. "I've missed you so much. It's been months, have you been alright?" Her concern became more pressing as they broke apart, creamy fingers lingering on auburn arms as amber eyes hurried over her. Sage would never forget Sirius' promise to keep her sister safe, but it did not ease her worry for the blonde. "I've been so worried, Clover," she breathed, looking around to be sure they were alone. "Do you know that some of your pack-mates stole our llamas? They attacked us, Clover. Surely you've heard..." she trailed off, her eyes searching her sister's for answers. Why had they done it? Were Clover's intentions the same? The tawny Lykoi's gut wrenched at the sudden thought of her sister, turning dark like Sirius. When she pictured his sneer and those dangerous green eyes, her stomach twisted even more. The man was far too cunning for his own good, let alone her sister's. How could she trust the snake to keep her precious sibling alive, when he was so keen on starting fights?

<style>
.sage-field {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TydOF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.sage-field p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sage-field p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sage-field b {color:#919919; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread