take my spirit from my open hand.
[html]

OoC: This is short but I didn't want to make you wait any longer... :>

Colibri watched intently as the youth moved about, suddenly dropping below her line of sight. She frowned, waiting impatiently to see where the girl had slipped off to. Perhaps she had been noticed after all, and this was a ploy to sneak behind her? Her bobtail flicked back and forth, counting off the moments that passed. Wait, there she was! Coli flinched as the pretty girl's upturned face turned directly to her, and her presence was a secret no more. She tensed up, ready to run for the forest.

Then, to her surprise, she was greeted with a warm smile and a friendly wave. It felt like a lifetime ago that anyone had met her with such openness, no suspicion or aggression or any negativity at all. Coli quickly raised her own hand to return the gesture, feeling guilty for having been so cynical toward the yearling. Maybe she really was just an innocent beachcomber. Coli stepped forward from behind the rock, letting the warm sunlight illuminate her features. "Hello... I was just curious about what you were doing down there... Wanted to dip your paws in?" she offered, blue eyes peering at the shoulder bag.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread