take my spirit from my open hand.
[html]

(000)

ems is by nat.

ooc; slight pp, lemme know if it's not okay.

Her friendly gesture was returned quickly and this pleased the mottled woman, her grin growing wider as she scrambled up the rest of the rock quickly. The chocolate-hued dame approached her and Emma's eyes widened, taking in her rich brown tones. It may have been drab to the other female, but as the sun illuminated her coat and the contrasting cream underside she was filled with appreciation for the simple coat. The warm rays did justice to the subtle highlights and lowlights streaked through the others fur and she was entranced by how the light danced across her coat, only jerked from her appreciation by words coming from the other. If she didn't have fur all over her body, the other female would have seen the deep blush that creeped up her cheeks, but fortunatly god was kind.

" I'm not so much interested in swimming as I am with this. " She answered without hesitating, and extended her paw to the other female, showing the brightly colored starfish that was cupped in her paws. Her tail swayed lightly behind her as she got the chance to show off her prize that she had wrenched from the ocean's grasp. Eagerly the youth passed it to the other woman to see so she had free hands and opened the top of her leather carrying bag, opening it wide so the other could see inside. It was stuffed full of shells, most a nice cream color but a few had darker streaks of purple and orange throughout the smooth surface of them. The coywolf hadn't even really looked at them carefully before stuffing them in her bag, eager to bring the gifts back to her clan mates in Inferni.

" Did you want to look at them more? Or perhaps look for more? There are some just behind this rock I'm standing on. " She offered eagerly, eyes glittering in the sun. The youth was still perched on the rock and her tail began to pick up speed, excited at the prospect of having a friend to adventure with. Maybe they would find something even better then pretty shells together. " Oh, by the way.. I'm Emmanuelle Brenna, but you can call me Emma for short if you like... What is your name? " The shapely youth asked, hopefuly the strange chocolate female would divulge some details about herself.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread