take my spirit from my open hand.
[html]

WC: 258

Coli couldn't help but gasp at the brilliant fuchsia starfish -- she had never seen a starfish before, having had little experience with the beach in general. "Is it... alive?" she asked curiously, as the simple creature was dropped into her hands. She made a little squeak of surprise as she felt how prickly the texture was, like it was covered in tiny pebbles. The treasure trove of seashells was revealed to her, and Coli couldn't keep the excited smile from her muzzle. "It's all so pretty! I've never really... well, the beach is so rocky and barren, I don't really come here often... I had no idea this stuff existed," she finished awkwardly, a little embarrassed by her ignorance. When she was a little pup, she and her cousin had played on the beach, but they just dug holes in the sand and splashed in the shallow water. She did not consider that it could hold more wonders for her as an adult.

"Let's look for more! Show me how to find them...?" Coli answered, surprising even herself with her enthusiasm. This lovely coywolf was charismatic as she was friendly, and even a paranoid grump like herself couldn't resist her charms. "Colibri Haki, but you can call me Coli... Emma," she added, feeling her bobtail begin to stir in a happy pattern. How silly of her, why did she suddenly want to play along and see this Emma smile more? She stretched out her arms, offering the colorful starfish back to its rightful owner. This was intriguing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread