take my spirit from my open hand.
[html]

(000)

An excited smile painted itself onto her muzzle as the other asked if it was alive, Emma chuckling lightly. " Yes, it's alive. Unfortunately, it will die if it comes out of the ocean for a long time. But when it dies, it dry's itself out and becomes really hard and you can keep it with you as a decoration! " She explained, motioning to the starfish held in the hands of the other. The youthful coywolf nodded her head in agreement at the wolf opposite of her, smiling at her. " I only know about this stuff because I am from Vancouver, there are lots of beaches there. It used to be an ocean city. Here has pretty stuff though. I'm glad they are different, sometimes when I walked along the Van beaches mud crabs pinched my toes. " This, she frowned at. She hated mud crabs, or crabs of any type. Idly she wondered if they were tasty.

The chocolatey dames enthusiasm rivaled her own and this had a big sunny smile plastered on her face, and she nodded as the other female introduced herself. Colibri. She liked that name, it was pretty. " Well Coli, let's go find more then! The best place to find starfish are attached to the rocky outcroppings, just where the ocean hits the rock. There are some under the water too, but unless you wanna get wet that's not a good idea. " Her tail wagged behind her as Coli passed her the fushia starfish, and carefully she bent down and put it on a dry section of the rock they were standing on so that it could dry out while the women explored for more.

The woman walked off the side of the outcropping, dropping several feet to the layer of sand, her feet making a squishing sound as she landed rather then a thump. Bi-colored eyes gaze up between the two large rocks, waiting to see if her new companion would follow. She re-adjusted the strap of her bag, her sharp eyes already seeking more presents for friends.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread