take my spirit from my open hand.
[html]

(000)

ooc; defs. you should add me on aim so we can discuss tres plot. Big Grin i think it's emma liknes.

" Yeah, exactly! " Emma said in response Coli's question when she had landed beside her on the sand inbetween the rocks. Innocently she gazed into Coli's eyes and smile sunnily, tail wagging behind her. " Except starfish don't have shells. You have to be careful when drying them though, if you don't do it correctly they get all mushy and gross and rot. " She said, frown staining her pretty features. Rotting things were gross, and she was sure her companion agreed. Her tail twitched as she thought about her journey, frown deepening. " It took me a long time.. I think at least a couple months. " The coywolf paused, considering the chocolate dames next question. A horrified expression took over the frown as she lifted up her foot and examined it, somehow the motion managing to look effortless and graceful even though she was in an awkward position.

After a few moments of looking at her foot and then at the ground, she had come to a decision. " I don't think so. I suppose just watch your step. It doesn't hurt that bad if you do get pinched, they are only little crabs. Big crabs stay in the water. " She motioned with her hands how big the pinching crabs were, making a circle that was just bigger then the width of her thumb. They really were just tiny crabs. The woman flashed another sunny smile at the woman, the ivory of her teeth not yet stained by age and blood. Moving forward, she intently looked about the rocks that formed a sort of loose hallway, the sturdy ' walls ' enveloping the two females. Emmanuelle had nary been searching a few minutes before she found something. " There some are! " Came the triumphant voice, and gracefully she bounded forward to the place, motioning to her friend to come over.

Stuck to the rock wall were starfish, but they were low enough that a layer of water stood over them and rushed over Emma's feet. It was a group of brilliant color, one a royal blue, another turquoise, and a few ranging in the bright fushias and deep purples. " This one has the same color as your eyes." She said thoughtfully, gesturing to said starfish before looking at Coli appreciatively. " You know, you are very pretty. " Came the next statement, almost as an afterthought as she worked at peeling a purple one off. She wasn't sure what color Coli would pick to take off.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread