[M]Short Tour
[html]

OOC here! WC: 200+

Hadley had left her to go hunt so Isa decided to wander around. She shifted into her Lupus form quickly, limbs shortening as she went down on all fours. Isa followed Hadley for a little while until she saw him stalking a herd of deer. She bounded away, keeping her distance from the deer so they wouldn’t notice her. She hadn’t picked up the other males scent until it was too late. She wasn’t paying attention to where she was going and as she looked to the side where Hadley was, she ran right into the other male.

She picked herself up off the ground and shook her fur clean of any dirt or grass that ended up in her coat from the fall. Isa looked up at the sand pelted man and her ears flattened against her head as she apologized. I’m so sorry; I wasn’t looking where I was going. Are you all right? She looked him over to make sure he wasn’t hurt before shifting back to Optime like the stranger. He had been leaning against a tree and she had completely run into him. He was still standing but she still felt bad for running into him like that. She knew her scent would affect him just like any other male and since she was so close, she was tempted to close the little amount of space between them and have him take her right then and there. No, she had to at least try to stay under control. Isa stepped back, away from the man as she looked back for Hadley.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread