[M]Short Tour
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Hadley

Hadley had decided that getting some fresh meat to eat would be a good idea. Knowing that Isa hadn't had the chance to get out of the pack since she'd gone to see Selene, ending up with her not cheered up at all and Hadley in a panic, he'd recalled a nice herd of deer that was a short distance from Casa. Deciding to give her some time on her own instead of being at her heels the entire time Hadley had shifted into lupus form, feeling his fingers retract and muscles shrink down to the smaller size.

Out there Hadley proceeded to look for a deer that would be ripe for the picking. With spring all the deer were on high alert, working to protect the young fawns that had been born so recently. There were still those that were weaker though. Such as the old deer, clearly favoring a leg. It must have been injured at some point. It was a perfect target for Hadley to take down, as nervous as he was about his ability to hunt. Crouching he watched it, ears listening for Isa in case she needed him.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Tail swaying, eyes gazing and heart beating. Alexander was leaning gently against a tree looking out to the world around him. He smiled as he closed his eyes and just listened to the forest, the trees, the birds, the dear and something else. His eyes slowly opened as he scanned the area and there it was. A brownish wolf, male, interesting scars and a look about him. Alex smiled and gently pushed from the tree and moved closer but stayed far enough back so that he wouldn't affect the hunt. He saw the target, a wounded dear, might and old, age and wisdom had seen to it's survival but now it would need to again prove it's wisdom in order to survive against a wolf such as the one who was hunting. His eyes focused on the situation before him and he started to hum lightly to himself just loud enough to be soothing but not to make the deer aware. He sniffed the air deeply and picked up a mess of scents on the boy he was looking at and he picked up one scent over others. A mate perhaps?, giving how scared this one was perhaps the mate would be the opposite. It would be interesting to meet them both, boredom had claimed the handsome sand colored prince and he needed to be entertained. Let's see where today goes...

<style>
.darkshadow .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.darkshadow p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.darkshadow b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.darkshadow {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... Wolf-3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:40px; border-top-left-radius:40px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1A1A1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
.darkshadow .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #bdbdbd; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here! WC: 200+

Hadley had left her to go hunt so Isa decided to wander around. She shifted into her Lupus form quickly, limbs shortening as she went down on all fours. Isa followed Hadley for a little while until she saw him stalking a herd of deer. She bounded away, keeping her distance from the deer so they wouldn’t notice her. She hadn’t picked up the other males scent until it was too late. She wasn’t paying attention to where she was going and as she looked to the side where Hadley was, she ran right into the other male.

She picked herself up off the ground and shook her fur clean of any dirt or grass that ended up in her coat from the fall. Isa looked up at the sand pelted man and her ears flattened against her head as she apologized. I’m so sorry; I wasn’t looking where I was going. Are you all right? She looked him over to make sure he wasn’t hurt before shifting back to Optime like the stranger. He had been leaning against a tree and she had completely run into him. He was still standing but she still felt bad for running into him like that. She knew her scent would affect him just like any other male and since she was so close, she was tempted to close the little amount of space between them and have him take her right then and there. No, she had to at least try to stay under control. Isa stepped back, away from the man as she looked back for Hadley.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hadley

Out of character text here.

Hadley looked up as Isa's voice rang out. What was that? Immediately the deer was forgotten, nose raised as he worked on locating his partner. There she was, just a short distance off. He started at a slow trot, breaking into a full run as his nose detected yet another scent. A male. Near Isa? Not on his watch! He moved forward, not even paying attention to the fact that Isa had probably run into him. All that mattered was there was a threat, one Hadley would be quickly taking care of.

He reached Isa's side, licking at her muzzle. Was she okay? Was everything alright? He turned to eye the sandy male. He didn't like him. Those eyes were far too open, a trap for sure. He was probably like the blond trader with a similar coat. Growling he shoved himself between them, drawing himself up as tall as he could, despite the slight quaking in his legs. He was in lupine form after all, and the optime wolf could easily kill him, ending his life right there. What did you do?

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
</style>
[/html]
Alexander was standing watching the male and then, sky?. He landed on his back with a soft thump and exhale of breath and he turned his head as he looked to the one who had hit him. Oh my, she was cute and what more the scent of a flower in full bloom was in the air as well, coming from her. So today was going to be a good day after all. He sniffed the air lightly as he stood up moving slowly. Gently he dusted the dirt and swigs from his fur and he smiled to her as his eyes looked her over when she shifted. Cute, shapely, beautiful voice and looks. She was a credit to female wolves everywhere. As he stood be bowed low and then he raised as he started to speak in his most charming and sensual voice ever. Do not apologize, for if anything were to run into me I'm glad it was one as beautiful as you. Perhaps could I learn the name of the angel that fell down and hit me? His tail swayed lightly behind him as he smiled while looking deep into her eyes and then he looked to the male and smiled just as kindly. Ah yes, you must be the mate, strong, protective and not a bad looking individual yourself. I can see why you two would be together....Your perfect for one another.
[html]

Isa stared wide-eyed as the male called her beautiful and an angel. Surely he was trying to get something from her, right? She wasn’t that pretty, and this man didn’t even know her. Why would he call her an angel after just meeting her? Isa. And I’m no angel. She desperately wanted the man, even though she had just met him. She had to force herself to remember she was in heat and that she didn’t really want him. The only man Isa wanted was Hadley, who just happened to come bounding up to them.

He growled and moved to stand in between Isa and the stranger. She started to worry if the male would get defensive. He was in Optime and Hadley in Lupine. The stranger would have the upper hand unless Hadley shifted. Hadley demanded to know what the sand-pelted man had done and Isa was going to tell him it was actually her that had run into him until he spoke, calling them mates. Did they appear to be mates? With how possessive Hadley was they probably did. Perfect for each other? Were they? Isa didn’t know. They were partners, nothing else. Not yet at least. Hadley it was my fault, I ran into him. I wasn’t paying attention. She didn’t know what to say to the man so she took a step back and let Hadley handle things for a moment.

<style>
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hadley

He was hitting on her! How could he do such a thing? Hadley had arrived as fast as he could, and already the male was trying to move on his claim. He heard Isa introduce herself, denying that she was an angel. He shivered at the word. Angels. They were demons in disguise, that's what they were. He didn't care for angels. They were far too frightening. He opened his mouth to tell the stranger to mind his own business and get out of there when he spoke.

Immediately Hadley's ears flattened. He wasn't sure what to say to that. Mates? They weren't mates. He didn't want Isa as his mate. No, that was wrong. He had to want her as his mate. He needed her as his mate. Red flushed over his face at the words, basically melting into the ground as he crouched down. How he was supposed to respond to that he didn't have a clue. His words were a completely muttered jumble, hard to make out. Mates...not m-m-mates...pretty...protect who?...w-we're really not... He glanced over at Isa's explanation, hoping she would know what to do before he completely finished melting.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Not mates? but surely such a shy, let powerful man such as the one before me must have stolen the heart of this fine woman? You both look like something made in heaven....For me to be here just looking to you, fills me with love and happiness. I could write a song for such a love....paint a picture or even dance for something so easily seen.

He walked forward and kneeled down slowly to Hadley and his hand moved and he rubbed his ears gently and then he looked to Isa and he held his hand out for her to take and once he had it he pulled her down and rested her hand on Hadley's head. He smiled and his tail moved a little faster as he looked deeply into Hadleys eyes and then into Isa's.

A prince and a princess such as you two should be happy of what you share...I could only wish to have such a connection with someone. Isa's you have the looks of a flower...beautiful and bright and wanting to bring happiness to those around you, yet you are strong and can stand against the wind. And you Hadley, You are as a rose. Beautiful and welcoming and sweet but yet you have thorns to fight and protect yourself and those you care for....It is beautiful.
[html]

Isa looked down at Hadley as he lowered to the ground and attempted to explain that they weren’t mates. The man didn’t seem to understand though, going on about how they were apparently made in heaven. Isa felt more and more awkward and uncomfortable by the minute. He pulled her down to Hadley and rested her hand on her “partners” head. Princess? Happy of what they share? What on earth was this guy talking about? Isa pulled her hand back and stood up, quickly taking a step or two back.

Who are you to assume you know me or Hadley? You don’t know us. She growled a little at the man. Why was he acting like that? So forward, not afraid to lay a hand on Hadley. Isa didn’t like it. She pushed the sandy man back away from Hadley and stood between them. She didn’t like how he was acting. Or did she? No, she didn’t want to give in to the feelings caused by being in heat. Yes she did.

Isa moved closer to the man slid her hand up his arm, her claws gently scrapping along his skin. Hadley and I aren’t mates. Her eyes held a lusty gleam in them as she looked the man over before meeting his eyes with a seductive smile. She wanted him. Now.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hadley

Hadley's words appeared to go entirely over the stranger's head, continuing to talk about how amazing the pair of them were. Hadley was definitely confused about this, wondering what to make of this. The mention of a princess made him ache, remembering Selene, her talk about princesses and fairy tales. He wanted her so much. He couldn't have her. His ears were completely drooped, messed up inside by the smooth talking male.

Was he touching Hadley? That was completely insane! Hadley didn't like being touched most of the time, making him extremely nervous. Unfortunately, Isa's scent made him far too easily aroused, and even with the short time they'd been apart Hadley's head hadn't cleared entirely, making him actually soothed by the touch instead of frightened. He almost growled as Isa's hand was taken and placed on him, not liking him touching his partner. The stranger was pushed away, and Hadley stood up, shifting as quickly as he could into optime, bones cracking.

When he was done Hadley stretched out, muscles rolling. The scars were much more obvious now, but he didn't care. He wasn't as weak in this form, and taller than the stranger. Isa's hand was sliding over the male, and Hadley whined, coming over and beginning to nuzzle at Isa's neck, silently begging her to stay with him. We don't have to be. I was here first.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Not mates.....I see....so lovers... He smiled at Isa and licked his lips lightly as he looked to her and he leaned in and lightly blew air over her right ear and then he watch the other male Shift and his smile got wider at seeing Hadley move and start to softly nuzzle at the woman's neck. He looked to the two and he hummed a beautiful little tune as he had a look of lust on his face. Things were going just as he wanted them to go and it excited him.

He gave a low wanted, sensual growl as he slowly leaned forward to the other side of Isa's neck where Hadley wasn't and he slowly tested the water by first blowing over Isa's neck and then he leaned in and nuzzled like Hadley was doing and then ever so slowly he opened his mouth and pressed them into her neck all the while he readied himself to pull his head back just in case the other male were to try and snap at him or something like that. His tail moved and lightly flicked and it moved across Isa's stomach as he continued to test and see what he could get away with and then he spoke again letting lust and passion fill his voice knowing the other two would hear it. We all want this....
[html]

OOC here! WC: 194

Hadley seemed upset for some reason but then appeared to like having the male touch him. It was odd, Hadley used to hate having Isa touch him yet he allowed this stranger to. Hadley shifted into Optime just as her hand slid up the other mans arm. She heard him whine and he moved over to her, nuzzling her neck. The stranger seemed just as interested as she was and with him in front of her and Hadley behind her, she was in heaven.

Isa needed someone right then to take care of the desire burning inside her. The sand-pelted man let out a sexy growl as he leaned forward and nuzzled her neck as Hadley nuzzled the other side. In a lust-filled voice he comment on how they all want it. Isa knew she did but she wasn’t sure about Hadley. She turned her head to place a kiss on Hadley’s muzzle as one hand reached down to slide along his thigh, moving towards his inner thigh. Either way, Isa wanted Hadley very badly, but there was a possibility she could have Hadley and this stranger and at the time she wanted both.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hadley

His ears flattened. Lovers was definitely not on the list! Hadley was almost tempted to pull away and leave his sweet prize with the stranger just to be free of that entrapment. They would never be lovers. That was what him and Selene had been. That was what he had betrayed. That was what he longed for, and would never allow himself to have. Hadley did glare at the male as he hummed, brown eyes studying the mixed turquoise ones before him. There was no way he was giving Isa over, not to this male. Not to any male.

The stranger moved closer, nuzzling at Isa. He even dared to mouth her! Hadley snarled, jaws snapping as he moved, brushing along the male as he rapidly worked on kissing and licking the infected area, clearing away all traces of the male and replacing it with his own thick scent. A kiss brushed his muzzle, relaxing the hybrid. He growled with pleasure as his thigh was stroked, arms moving to envelop around Isa, ignoring the stranger's presence as his hands moved low on her abdomen, teasing the low area, almost dipping down.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Alex moved his Head away as Hadley snapped at him and he kept his smile all the while keeping his cool attitude and confidence. He watched as the man was quick to lick and nuzzle the spot his teeth hit on Isa. He looked to the mans eyes and then he smiled more, he knew that look, Hadley had been lost long ago ever since this beauty went into heat. His mind no longer belonged to him and his only desire was having this female all to himself. For a second Alex thought that maybe it wasn't worth having such a fine specimen for the day. He looked to Isa and he wondered just how much she was in control, He slowly started to slip from her grasp and as he did he moved his lips to hear ear and he bit it and tugged on it lightly in a teasing manner as he pushed away from the tree. If she insisted then this little battle was already half over, he would just need to figure out a way to get the male to agree with the idea of having an party with two plus one.
[html]

OOC here! WC: 163

Hadley snarled at the male, who’s name was still unknown to the pair, and snapped his jaws to force him to move his head away from Isa. Hadley licked the area the other man had touched, as if it was a wound that needed to be cleaned. He relaxed a little when Isa kissed his muzzle and wrapped his arms around her. His hands moved down her body as the other man bit her ear and tugged softly before pushing away. She let out a small whine, wanting him to come back.

Isa looked back and forth between the two males as her ears flattened against her head. She didn’t know what to do. She knew it was just because she was in heat but she wanted both of them. It didn’t seem like Hadley was interested in sharing though, wanting her all for himself, which she was fine with too. Confused about what to do, Isa just stood there looking between them.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hadley

The male backed off, much to Hadley's pleasure. He had claimed Isa as his, there was no way he was giving her up for someone else. If the blond hybrid wanted someone, he would have to find someone that wasn't Isa. Another small growl emitted as the male had the gall to lift up, teasing Isa's ears with his teeth. Didn't he get enough of a warning? Hadley had done his best to push him back after all, snarling at him.

The whine that came from Isa as the male danced away was too much for the large male. He moved, body stiff as he approached the stranger. His teeth were bared, arms gripping the sandy body. Hadley was briefly surprised to feel muscle underneath, a slim coating there. He met the strange colored eyes again, the words forced out. Find someone else. He leaned in to bite, but found it changed into something else, a rough kiss that expressed Hadley's frustration before returning to Isa, licking at her ears.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Delete
Alex was approched and he was grabbed and rather than be bitten or something that he might not have liked so well he was kissed and kissed hard. He smiled and closed his eyes for a second before he watched the male move back to Isa and then he shook hi head and spoke as he walked over. Oh no....I can't let you get away with that.... He said those words in his most lustful of tones and he placed himself in between both of them and his left hand founds Isas inner thigh and started to rub that area lightly while his lips and tongue found Hadleys neck, followed by his ears and then his shoulder. Alex had been kissed by the male and knew that there was wanting there and it was the perfect way to go about getting back into the game. Alex smiled as his fingers started to play along the bodies of both of his new toys and he spoke again with a wanting tone but this time it was almost a bed and a whine was heard within his speech. Please.....there is no one else...I want to play with you two...I've been alone for far to long...please, let me stay...I know you wont regret it.
[html]

OOC here! WC: 185

Hadley moved away from her too and told the sand-pelted man to find someone else. At first, Isa thought Hadley was going to bite him so she was very surprised when he kissed the man instead. She stood there with her mouth open as Hadley came back to her. You kissed him? Was her scent really messing with him that much or did he want the other male?

He came over to stand between Isa and Hadley, his hand lightly rubbing her inner thigh. Then she saw his lips move along Hadley’s neck, ears, and shoulders. If she was thinking clearly she probably would have been angry that this stranger was touching her Hadley, but she was barely in control of her own body at that point. All Isa wanted was to have someone and she didn’t care if it was Hadley or the other man. She leaned forward and kissed up the man’s neck before looking between the two men as the newcomer spoke. Play with both of them? A small growl escaped Isa’s lips. I am not some toy, and neither is Hadley.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hadley

Hadley paused, burning at the question. He had kissed a male. Without prompting. Without feeling like he had to. It was the night with Dhiate all over again. Why had he done that? It wasn't like he'd wanted to. Had he? No, Hadley wanted to drive the male off, not kiss him like he'd had. It was supposed to be a bite, not a kiss. I guess. The words sent Hadley spinning around, bracing himself for whatever was going to happen to him for the impudence of kissing the male.

Hadley moved closer to Isa, teeth bared protectively. The male got past him though, rubbing against Isa. Why was he touching her there? Isa was his! Thinking was very difficult, lips pressing against his neck, tickling his ever sensitive ears, reaching down to his shoulder. A moan of pleasure managed to get out, finding himself aroused by the actions. The beg would have been met with a serious yes if Isa hadn't cut in, more sensible than the former slave that was used to being used in every way. Hadley moved over, kissing Isa and massaging her body, one hand lightly touching her breasts. She knew what to say. Hadley was too far gone, his length fully erect.

<style>
</style>
[/html]