[M]Short Tour
Alexander was standing watching the male and then, sky?. He landed on his back with a soft thump and exhale of breath and he turned his head as he looked to the one who had hit him. Oh my, she was cute and what more the scent of a flower in full bloom was in the air as well, coming from her. So today was going to be a good day after all. He sniffed the air lightly as he stood up moving slowly. Gently he dusted the dirt and swigs from his fur and he smiled to her as his eyes looked her over when she shifted. Cute, shapely, beautiful voice and looks. She was a credit to female wolves everywhere. As he stood be bowed low and then he raised as he started to speak in his most charming and sensual voice ever. Do not apologize, for if anything were to run into me I'm glad it was one as beautiful as you. Perhaps could I learn the name of the angel that fell down and hit me? His tail swayed lightly behind him as he smiled while looking deep into her eyes and then he looked to the male and smiled just as kindly. Ah yes, you must be the mate, strong, protective and not a bad looking individual yourself. I can see why you two would be together....Your perfect for one another.

Messages In This Thread