[M]Short Tour
[html]

OOC here! WC: 200+

Isa stared wide-eyed as the male called her beautiful and an angel. Surely he was trying to get something from her, right? She wasn’t that pretty, and this man didn’t even know her. Why would he call her an angel after just meeting her? Isa. And I’m no angel. She desperately wanted the man, even though she had just met him. She had to force herself to remember she was in heat and that she didn’t really want him. The only man Isa wanted was Hadley, who just happened to come bounding up to them.

He growled and moved to stand in between Isa and the stranger. She started to worry if the male would get defensive. He was in Optime and Hadley in Lupine. The stranger would have the upper hand unless Hadley shifted. Hadley demanded to know what the sand-pelted man had done and Isa was going to tell him it was actually her that had run into him until he spoke, calling them mates. Did they appear to be mates? With how possessive Hadley was they probably did. Perfect for each other? Were they? Isa didn’t know. They were partners, nothing else. Not yet at least. Hadley it was my fault, I ran into him. I wasn’t paying attention. She didn’t know what to say to the man so she took a step back and let Hadley handle things for a moment.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread