[M]Short Tour
Not mates? but surely such a shy, let powerful man such as the one before me must have stolen the heart of this fine woman? You both look like something made in heaven....For me to be here just looking to you, fills me with love and happiness. I could write a song for such a love....paint a picture or even dance for something so easily seen.

He walked forward and kneeled down slowly to Hadley and his hand moved and he rubbed his ears gently and then he looked to Isa and he held his hand out for her to take and once he had it he pulled her down and rested her hand on Hadley's head. He smiled and his tail moved a little faster as he looked deeply into Hadleys eyes and then into Isa's.

A prince and a princess such as you two should be happy of what you share...I could only wish to have such a connection with someone. Isa's you have the looks of a flower...beautiful and bright and wanting to bring happiness to those around you, yet you are strong and can stand against the wind. And you Hadley, You are as a rose. Beautiful and welcoming and sweet but yet you have thorns to fight and protect yourself and those you care for....It is beautiful.

Messages In This Thread