[M]Short Tour
[html]

OOC here! WC: 200+

Isa looked down at Hadley as he lowered to the ground and attempted to explain that they weren’t mates. The man didn’t seem to understand though, going on about how they were apparently made in heaven. Isa felt more and more awkward and uncomfortable by the minute. He pulled her down to Hadley and rested her hand on her “partners” head. Princess? Happy of what they share? What on earth was this guy talking about? Isa pulled her hand back and stood up, quickly taking a step or two back.

Who are you to assume you know me or Hadley? You don’t know us. She growled a little at the man. Why was he acting like that? So forward, not afraid to lay a hand on Hadley. Isa didn’t like it. She pushed the sandy man back away from Hadley and stood between them. She didn’t like how he was acting. Or did she? No, she didn’t want to give in to the feelings caused by being in heat. Yes she did.

Isa moved closer to the man slid her hand up his arm, her claws gently scrapping along his skin. Hadley and I aren’t mates. Her eyes held a lusty gleam in them as she looked the man over before meeting his eyes with a seductive smile. She wanted him. Now.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread