even with the wings of an angel
Rain smiled softly as she stuttered against him. He chuckled some. He knew Quintus was gay. He could tell by the way the boy walked. He wondered if Lux was the same way. "Have I told you how cute you are when you stutter? I have always known Quintus was different. I still love him all the same. I am surprised Lux hasn't said anything about loving females. She is well on her way to being a great warrior as I know Quintus will make a great medic. I will talk to him. I will let him know that he is still loved... by the both of us," he said holding his wife close. She meant the world to him and he knew that her miscarriage had hit her hard. He shouldn't have left her alone like that. He wanted pups of his own but knew that Sam was thin and might not be able to carry pups the full semester.

"I am so sorry I left you like that. You were pregnant with our children and I left you alone. I bet they were beautiful... Promise to me that we will at least try again. Not anytime soon but try when the time is right. Right now I have to provide for this family and move up in ranks. I must become the warrior I was meant to be," he whispered as his digits idly rubbed her back and side.

Messages In This Thread