even with the wings of an angel
[html]

Rainface!

Word Count → IDK

That morning Samantha had awaken to the light glow of morning strewn over her pretty face, opening vivid aquamarine eyes to glance upon the muscular body of her mate. A smile spread across her muzzle, pressing her nose into his throat whispering softly Good morning handsome... Sam grinned, glancing over to the area where Lux and Quintus had made their bed, suddenly confused to see they were not there. The door to their room had a little piece of torn, broken down paper stuck to it. Other than that, her bow and arrows were not present. The children had left to hunt long ago, and the bond expressed from the siblings was enough to make the young woman smile. At least she could spend a little alone time with Rain. A soft grey tipped tail brushed against the soft covers over their bodies, delicate fingers moving to stroke the side of Rain's attractive face. Bright blue eyes were alight with contentment, moving closer to his body in silence. Her arms locked around him almost possessively, ever so glad to have him back.

In the time separated from him, there hadn't ever been anyone else. It had been the hope of finding him again that had kept her focused, wishing every single night to have him back. The slender Prova kissed him softly at the base of his ear,   

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
Rain woke to Sam's gentle nuzzles and softly spoken words. She was touching him softly like she was scared he would disappear on her. He felt her move closer and he took the moment to pull her on top of him. "Hello beautiful. Long time no talk eh? What brings you so close to me? what is that? love? I know what love is with you in my arms," he whispered, licking her face. He softly ran his hands down her side, caressing her soft fur gently. How he had missed her. He had thought about her everyday he was away and now... now she was laying with him, warm and safe.

"Oh how I missed you Sammy. Not a day went by that I wasn't thinking about you and finding you. Returning to you and holding you just like this and telling you just how much you mean to me. I never let a woman touch me. I never once dreamed of hurting you that way. I love you too much and my only thoughts were finding you and bringing our family together. I love you Samantha Marks," he whispered licking and nuzzling her neck
[html]

<3 Samantha is a total mom...

Word Count → 387

The delicate wolf watched as his beautiful eyes fluttered open, the same eyes she had melted for many months before, the same eyes that belonged to the man she had so wished to be hers for so long. And finally, she was living her fairytale. It was hard to distinguish the colors, silver? Or teal? Either way, they were ever so beautiful. There was no protest as he pulled her onto him, it had been so long since a gesture like that! Settling into his body, slender legs draped themselves beside his own, bringing her head of messy black and red hair to rest upon his chest. From there, was his soft voice and the strong thud of his heart. Large silky ears folded neatly back against her skull, closing vivid aquas as he murmured his love for her.

His voice was the perfect melody to fall asleep to, yet in no way was the young woman inclined to sleep when faced with such a wonderful moment. As he finished off, tacking his last name onto his own, Sammi softly added with her own sweet words, however awkward she was speaking. I love you Rain... From the way the delicate girl clung to him, he should know that there had never been anyone else to hold as so. Never someone to outlet her passion into. Just him, just his sweet memory to hold onto. Her love was better said with actions, a pink nose gently prodding into his throat, tongue softly lapping at his neck. The kids are gone... Sam remarked softly, suddenly remembering the fleeting conversation with Quinn the last evening. Her ears dropped, he had requested that she tell Rain...How? Rain...Quinn asked me to tell you something, he was afraid to face you and tell you himself...That's probably why they both left so early...Ah-How do I say this? H-He finds himself...Preferring guys over the ladies... Her breath was ragged, watching her mate for anything angry about their son's choices. Just don't...Hate him...He's always been that way. Sammi buried her fluffy ivory head back into Rain's body, soft tail curling around her sleek legs.

Would he be angry with their son? It would be wrong to. Softly, a hand ran down his chest to hips, lifting her muzzle to softly nuzzle his lips. It's his choice...If she failed Quinn, how could she ever repay her gentle boy? Just don't be angry with him...H-He was afraid to even tell me, and telling you was a huge step. Sam cuddled her mate close, petite hands digging softly into his soft fur. Love you...

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
Rain smiled softly as she stuttered against him. He chuckled some. He knew Quintus was gay. He could tell by the way the boy walked. He wondered if Lux was the same way. "Have I told you how cute you are when you stutter? I have always known Quintus was different. I still love him all the same. I am surprised Lux hasn't said anything about loving females. She is well on her way to being a great warrior as I know Quintus will make a great medic. I will talk to him. I will let him know that he is still loved... by the both of us," he said holding his wife close. She meant the world to him and he knew that her miscarriage had hit her hard. He shouldn't have left her alone like that. He wanted pups of his own but knew that Sam was thin and might not be able to carry pups the full semester.

"I am so sorry I left you like that. You were pregnant with our children and I left you alone. I bet they were beautiful... Promise to me that we will at least try again. Not anytime soon but try when the time is right. Right now I have to provide for this family and move up in ranks. I must become the warrior I was meant to be," he whispered as his digits idly rubbed her back and side.
[html]

!

Word Count → IDK

Samantha exhaled, relieved that Rain had accepted their son as he was. A weight had shifted and lifted from the doe's shoulders, having Sammi breathe happily into his fur. I'm glad. The young woman giggled softly as he told her she was cute when she stuttered, whispering softly in his ear teasingly Sh-Sh- should I s-stutter more, love? Sam pressed her lips to his mouth, pulling him in a loving kiss.  She loved the way they were, mates: but young lovers. That means a lot to our son...I think the talk would do him good, he's shaky about it--But I'm sure you'll make him feel better.

Azure gazers met his own eyes, long grey ears lifting high as he spoke. He still wanted children, and the last litter had been so beautiful...Could she possibly last the next one? The pain...It had been so much, so terrible...Could she live through that? She was awfully thin...I promise. I promise my love. Don't worry about it...It's fine. The tiny bodies...White and grey, tan in a few spots. For a second she was quiet, and she asked softly, Lux likes girls? That's not bad actually...I mean--She won't be pushed around as much... The urge to cuddle her family close was overly strong, although half of it was away. A soft smile grazed the beautiful wolfess's face, kissing him softly under the chin. Promise you'll never leave me...Never go after another woman...I don't wanna be left behind. Sam crawled closer to him in the blankets, holding out her hands for the handsome man beside her.

Quieting, the woman smiled and asked Wanna know what I did while you were gone? Sam pointed to the tattoo on her breast, and flipped over to her stomach to expose the big dragon tattoo on her back. I traded this guy a pot of broth for these...And this, someone offered to do for me--It hurt. Sam touched the eyebrow ring softly with her finger, actually liking the ting by far. She giggled softly, hoping her mate didn't mind her modifications.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]