even with the wings of an angel
[html]

!

Word Count → IDK

Samantha exhaled, relieved that Rain had accepted their son as he was. A weight had shifted and lifted from the doe's shoulders, having Sammi breathe happily into his fur. I'm glad. The young woman giggled softly as he told her she was cute when she stuttered, whispering softly in his ear teasingly Sh-Sh- should I s-stutter more, love? Sam pressed her lips to his mouth, pulling him in a loving kiss.  She loved the way they were, mates: but young lovers. That means a lot to our son...I think the talk would do him good, he's shaky about it--But I'm sure you'll make him feel better.

Azure gazers met his own eyes, long grey ears lifting high as he spoke. He still wanted children, and the last litter had been so beautiful...Could she possibly last the next one? The pain...It had been so much, so terrible...Could she live through that? She was awfully thin...I promise. I promise my love. Don't worry about it...It's fine. The tiny bodies...White and grey, tan in a few spots. For a second she was quiet, and she asked softly, Lux likes girls? That's not bad actually...I mean--She won't be pushed around as much... The urge to cuddle her family close was overly strong, although half of it was away. A soft smile grazed the beautiful wolfess's face, kissing him softly under the chin. Promise you'll never leave me...Never go after another woman...I don't wanna be left behind. Sam crawled closer to him in the blankets, holding out her hands for the handsome man beside her.

Quieting, the woman smiled and asked Wanna know what I did while you were gone? Sam pointed to the tattoo on her breast, and flipped over to her stomach to expose the big dragon tattoo on her back. I traded this guy a pot of broth for these...And this, someone offered to do for me--It hurt. Sam touched the eyebrow ring softly with her finger, actually liking the ting by far. She giggled softly, hoping her mate didn't mind her modifications.

<style type="text/css">
.medgrsnke b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f7eb1; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px;}
.medgrsnke p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.medgrsnke {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#afdcbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GTMqH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #607968; padding:250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#607968; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.medgrsnke .wordcount {color:#0f7eb1; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #0f7eb1; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#607968 1px 1px 2px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px;}
.medgrsnke .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread