M-they may break my bones
OOC: Might wanna add a mature marker XD

The Marino smiled when she recognized the last name, and also more so at the fact she decided to relax her weapon. He listened as the woman repeated the name and then talked about the Lykoi family. To think that a pack was mainly family. It was exciting to think that Inferni was predominantly comprised of the Lykoi family. That thought was gone the moment he heard Clover Love Lykoi was in a slave pack. A slave pack!? His soft relaxed features turned into concern at hearing that and he puffed out his chest a little, the rolled substance almost forgotten about until she reminded him with her interest. Perhaps it was a good thing he had brought it out. He needed to find her, hopefully she wasn't involved...or perhaps she didn't realize what she had gotten into...

He lite the substance seeing how eager the woman was to partake, a thing of matches coming out of his pouch and he put the roofie in his mouth, stroked the match, put the box back into his pouch. Brought a hand up to block wind and puffed a few times stoking the flame to light. Once lit he flicked his quickly putting the flame out on the match then flicked the match out of his fingers. He took a deep drag, filling his lungs full of the sweet burning smoke. He took the roofie out of his mouth into his fingers and handed it over to her. The thick smoke exhaling from his nose like a bull. He stifled a cough, his face still concerned. "..thanks for the lead....I'll have to check them out...hopefully she's okay...if not, well, I'll take care of that..." He gave a crooked grin, the substance starting to work his magic as he had started to give a more relaxed view on it.

Aro knew there was nothing he could do right now, once he made his way to Sasola, that was when he could do something about it. He would find the beautiful coyote and make sure she was save, and make sure her view on life had not become warped by those slave holders. He couldn't believe they even existed...that others would own other canines....where the hell did that thought come from!?

Messages In This Thread