[M] A Dark Night
[html]

Word Count → 310 :: Out of Character text

Thank you , you both are so kind and I am lucky to have meet such a beautiful couple. You both were made for each other that is easy to see. Insomnia's ears perk up at the sound of Alex's voice. A sly smile rose to her lips and she moved over from shadow and looked at this new male.

The tender eve of fateful aurora, the slender knife of day piercing cruelly through churning opaque retinas, the darkened woman renounced her place of hiding, her shy face finally coming out. But one more moment of hiding spared, as she overheard the words, of a date, and then, rejection of that date in a single tigerish sentence of words thrust barbarically into the female's heart, who merely possessed the rare gene of justice and courtesy, a scarce gift, one that lamentably, was spit upon frequently from between the lips of savage incongruity. Her spidery tail, slender, lissom, muscular yet featuring the expression of an underweight appendage, curled around her svelte, lean body, in contempt. How dare you speak to such infrequent formality with distaste; you need not deserve it. Perhaps a day as a slave would train that blasphemous tongue of yours. Here...one finds, the rarity of a rose. Dear Insomnia whispered, the gentle sibilation flowing from between a plump blackened mouth, in frigid scorn, bestowed upon the other femme fatale who sought to gain triumph over someone who could supposedly be her superior. Sometimes it is wise not to speak. The rose, of courtesy. His query was aimed at your well being, and you shy away from such concern, whilst you ooze such needless disdain. Insomnia bowed her head in bellicose fashion, not once averting her awkward, haunting gaze from the strange male. She looked at shadow than at the other brute and sighed. I'm sorry that he can be jealous. He needs to know he does not own me like I am a Sklave, dumme Arschloch she muttered the last three words under her breath and scooted forward towards the stranger. So what are you doing all the way out here gut aussehend?

[html]

<style>
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 95px 0px 0px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... plate2.png); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-position: top right;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread