[M] A Dark Night
He pressed himself closer, finally, and she moved closer as well, pressing her muzzle up onto his neck. She could feel his pulse quicken in anticipation, the beating of his heart rise, the powers about them mingling and drawing one another in. She risked peering up into his silver gaze again, the swirl of power and lust, the tension of his muscles beneath hers, the coils of strength that lay within them… I have nothing I wish for you to do...I can give and not need anything in return...what do you think love? Shall we send him on his way? His voice was hushed with his desire. A slow sly smirk went across her face. ”Im sorry though…” Looking back up at him slowly, her face painted with her guilt. She had one thing in mind right now and she couldn't keep in under control much longer. I... I'm kind of needy... She shook her head and closed her eyes. She needed someone right now, right here. She slowly took her love and got on top of him, and smirked. She slowly licked down his neck and chest, than looked at Alex. Her face was flushed and her eyes filled with lust.

Messages In This Thread