Let me Introduce myself, Mature
[html]

OOC causing trouble for me? XD

Tharin had been patrolling along the border. He'd noticed some stones along there, a sight that completely confused him, lining the edge. Immediately he set about investigating it, and soon the line that had been there had been wrecked by his investigations, not a clue of what they were there for and why they were in a place that didn't seem to have any other stones there. Puzzled he'd given up, continuing along the border, glad that the odd sight didn't last very long to drive him crazy with distraction.

A wonderful heady scent reached him during this, causing Tharin to freeze. What was that? Taking in a deep whiff Tharin knew that whatever it was called him. He needed to be there. Trotting along Tharin puzzled, finally having it click in his mind. That was the smell of a female in heat. That was why he was so drawn. As soon as he understood that Tharin wanted to turn and run the other way. Being around her could do nothing but drive him batty, unable to do anything about her smell. He was so close though. There couldn't be any harm in just looking.

He looked over at the small reserve of water. It was a good sight, probably held plenty of fish. An attractive female stood there, a dark coat splashed over her white. His tail swished gently before he sat down at a respectable distance. That should stop him from going over and investigating her. Hello. I don't believe we've met before. I'm Tharin.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread