Let me Introduce myself, Mature
Adonia hadn't caught scent of the male as she approached the waters, her eyes looking downward to seeking fish before she would attempt to drink. She hadn't seen many, a few small blue gill, but that would be enough for her. She went to dip her muzzle downward but her eyes caught sight of an approaching wolf, he almost looked coyotish, maybe even red wolf. She wasn't sure, but she knew he had come downwind of her making it hard for her to detect him. Her eyes didn't fail her though. He sat as she lifted her head up, ears erect with in attentive look about her. "..hello." She replied her eyes looking at him in a shy manner that was her. "No, we haven't...I'm Adonia Demos. I've joined recently with my mate Ookami...but I don't know where he's been lately to be honest. Maybe you've met him, or seen him around. He's a large cream colored wolf."

She hoped maybe he'd seen him. To be honest, she wondered if he decided to do a disappearing act on her again. If she wasn't so fiercely loyal she would have given up on him by now, but it wasn't in Adonia to do so. She stuck by him, despite his disappearing on her repeatedly. Her head lowered taking the opportunity to drink while he went ahead and replied to her. Her eyes looking up toward the male watching him, seeing if he would stay where he was, or attempt to get closer. It was hard to not want to get close to any male that came near, but Adonia wouldn't allow herself to look like a dog, or act like one either. She wouldn't dare give any canine the ability to disrespect her. Being in heat was hard, the thoughts that went through her mind, the urges her body got. It was horrific.

Messages In This Thread