Let me Introduce myself, Mature
[html]

OOC here!

Her shy, hesitant manner drew Tharin closer. He was a protective creature, and seeing that hesitancy shot him with a need to comfort her. Adonia Demos. It was a nice name. He took some steps closer, tail wagging hesitantly. He didn't want to make her think that he was aggressive. He was just interested in her. No, he couldn't be interested in her. He had to behave. They weren't mates. A small whine of disappointment slipped his control as she mentioned having a mate.

Why would her mate not be there? She was in heat, highly desirable. It was taking all of his self control to stop approaching and sit down again. He wrapped his tail around him, wishing that they had met at another time, one where it would be easier to resist her. I'm afraid I haven't. I'm relatively new here myself. I haven't met everyone that's here. He just had to stay calm, and stay still. That would keep him out of trouble.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread