Let me Introduce myself, Mature
Their gazes met and the look in his made a shiver want to travel down her spine. They were kind, but they had an air of desire in them. It was like he was fighting himself, but the desire was strong in them. Adonia wasn't sure what she should do. Was this what Augustus was talking about? She wasn't sure, but she didn't want to run from Tharin, she wanted to get to know him. Was that wrong of her? She wouldn't do anything with the male, and she wouldn't be disloyal to her mate. His tail wagged and a smile formed on her muzzle again and she took his name to memory. His golden eyes burned into her mind, "It's a very unique name to me.."

He seemed very distracted for a moment but his attention came to, and she let out a small giggle, "..yeah, fish." They had become quite close, maybe a foot or less in front of one another. As he turned to the water, she did as well. Her eyes looking back down to the blue gill that swam near shore. Her front paws went into the water and her nose dipping downward. She managed to be ahead of him a little and her tail stayed dropped downward keeping her rear slightly guarded, but otherwise she was carefree in her movements and actions.

Messages In This Thread