Let me Introduce myself, Mature
[html]

OOC here!

Tharin smiled, finding her words charming. He was pretty sure that he'd find everything she did charming right now whether or not it truly was, trying to keep his head clear. It was a difficult fight, the offer of fishing a welcome distraction. The giggle had his tail wagging softly, staring down at the water. There wasn't much more than the occasional small ripple, revealing a small one right there. The female stepped a little ahead of him, sending alarms off in his head. Was she trying to make this difficult? Perhaps she was interested in him. She had a mate though. She was off limits.

Turning his head Tharin stared at the water with renewed determination. He wouldn't think of anything else but the fish and how to catch them. Everything else would be blocked out, the sounds, the feel of the water lapping against his body, that sweet perfume that excited him so. Breathing deeply He spotted a catfish. They tasted muddy, but they were a good meal. With a lunge Tharin leaped forward. A good hunter he might be on land, but water was not his forte, splashing it around, the fish getting away. Growling he hunted around for another, jaws quickly snapping on a small fish that he threw back to the shore.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread